Dr. Sheila G. Naik

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sheila G. Naik

I couldn't imagine going to any other dentist. She is by far the best! I trust her completely with my dental health. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I've always been phobic of dentists but Dr. Naik and her staff have helped me overcome my phobia. First of all, her office is decorated in such an elegant manner, which creates a welcoming atmosphere. Her staff is extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Naik has such a gentle touch and really provides care in a manner to ease my phobic nature. I guess that explains why she's been profiled as a Top Dentist for many years. Thank you to the whole team at Desert Sky Dentistry for taking such good care of me.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Our entire family goes to Dr. Naik, and we'd go nowhere else. Their office is one-of-a-kind...quiet, restful, and professional, but kind. Even our 13-year-old daughter, who hated going to the dentist (even pediatric) because they were always so loud, now goes without protest. Having Netflix to watch during procedures, also helps to distract those who are a little fearful. Dr. Naik always calls the evening of a major procedure, to check on our well-being. We love her and her staff!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

As a phobic patient, it seems rare to find a dentist who has both a sense of empathy and the clinical gentle touch to help overcome my phobia. However, Dr. Naik and her staff have definitely succeeded. From the relaxing environment that she creates in her office to the friendly staff that complements Dr. Naik's care, I realize now why she's viewed as one of the Top Dentists in Phoenix. Dr. Naik's knowledge of dentistry, as well as her integrity, is truly evident in the patient care that she provides. Dr. Naik, Thank you for putting me on the right path to proper dental care again.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

My family and I have seen Dr Naik on and off, depending on employers dental insurance, for 16 years now. My first impression of Dr. Naik was that she was happy, she really liked her job! She was friendly, genuinely warm, and truly enjoyed my children! Over the years what I began to value more was that she continued to learn all the latest and greatest in dentistry. Probably goes without saying that I enjoy seeing Doctor Naik at my dental visits, she’s happy and friendly but more importantly I feel very confident with her knowledge and integrity! She has skills, great presence, and it’s obvious that she still loves dentistry! She also has an excellent staff. I have had my teeth cleaned by Tanya and I must say that even though she is gentle she is very thorough! So much better that the cleanings at other offices! As far as the front office staff I think I have only dealt with Cathy and she is always patient with my questions! The office is clean and well decorated, very comfortable environment! I would highly recommend Dr. Sheila Naik and her staff! Sincerely Sonya F

Submitted April 25, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Sheila Naik’s at Desert Sky Dentistry for quite some time and I must say that my teeth and gums have never been in such good shape. Dr. Naik believes in preventative dentistry by informing patients about products like water pics and tooth brushes along with other items to keep your oral hygiene in place. She and her staff have always gone the extra mile to be sure that my dental issues were taken care of before things got bad. I just wanted to say thank you to all at Desert Sky Dentistry for such great service and care. Samuel R Sambrookes

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

I love Dr. Naik! She is the best dentist I have ever been to! I have had so much dental work in the past 1 1/2 years. She is up on all the latest procedures and is so professional yet so caring like she would be a family member, well maybe not my family but you know what I mean. Tanya is the hygienist, very thorough and gentle. I am being so honest here. If you want a dentist who knows what they are doing and truly cares about you, this is the place to go. She calls you at home to see how you are, offered me something to eat when I was there for a very long appointment. I never in all my life met a dentist like her, you will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

I have never been a fan of going to the dentist but Dr. Naik makes it as comfortable as possible. Dr. Naik has a very gentle touch. The staff is very friendly, knowledgeable, and are always on time. I love going to Desert Sky Dentistry and will never go any where else!!!:) Alyssa Whitten

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

My daughter was visiting from WA,suddenly had tooth problem. A friend referred her to Dr. Naik. Since my daughter was leaving in 3 days, They squeezed her in. The Dr discovered my daughter was getting married in less than a week,rerannged her schedule fixed a cosmetic problem that she wanted fixed but didnt have the nerve to ask for, since she was seeing her for something else and at the last minute.The Dr. stayed longer to fix both issues, and her teeth/smile has never looked so good.Since then, my younger daughter has become a pt.and says she is the best dentist she has been to. With those reviews,Im now a pt. too She was voted the best Dentist in phoenix area magazine for a reason...because she is!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

I was referred to Dr Naik by my wife who said that she was amazing. It took me a while to make it over there and once I did, I noticed that this dental office was different. 1st thing I noticed is they put Cocoa Butter on my lips right off the bat! How many dentists have you been to that have done that?! I needed to get some deep cleaning done and they made it very easy. Dr Naik personally called me at 6:30pm that same night of my appointment to check to see how I was doing (actually 2 times now) Again, has your Dentist ever called to check to see how you are doing? They send email/text messages for reminders. Simply the best. I feel that Dr Naik truly cares for her patients and it shows. I'm happy to say I've found My Dentist! You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Dr. Sheila G. Naik's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sheila Naik

• English
  • Gujarati
  • Hindi

• University of Oklahoma (Grad. 1994)

• Top Dentist - Phoenix Magazine