Ratings for Dr. Lisa R. Crane

Dr.Crane is the best doctor. She was my doctor with my first pregnancy, unfortunately she was not there when I delivered my baby and ended up with unplanned c-section. I developed an infection after 1 week and Dr.Crane was so good and kind to me and it is only because of her the infection was not so serious and things were good within a week after I have taken the medicines prescribed by her. She is so caring about her patients, extremely kind and highly knowledgeable. She is an excellent doctor and I highly recommend this doctor. Her assistant is very good too but sometimes there is a little wait time which is not so uncommon.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. Crane is horrible. I was told that I was obese when I was pregnant and that I was endangering my child. (I'm 5'5 and I weighed 130 at the time.)I walked out of there crying and switched doctors immediately. Do not go to this doctor!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Dr.Crane is the WORST DR OUT THERE...stay away!!! After performing my c-section, I developed a high fever. Dr. Crane told me I had a bladder infection and put me on an antibiotic. 4 days later I still had the fever (104+) and had an ultrasound only to find out that Dr. Crane had stitched me up after the c-section with tissue left inside me. She was rude with no remorse through the situation. So a week after my c-section I had to be readmitted to the hospital for a DNC and NO contact with my newborn. Dr. Crane is a horrible DR.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Run dont walk! THIS DR COST ME MY UTERUS! I told her I experienced reoccuring pain at a level 10. After doing an ultrasound she said they found nothing but btw you have a fibroid. "Most people live with it unless it causes pain all the time" otherwise we do surgery" Well I waited until my next annual exam only to find that what she failed to tell me was the fibroid could grow to larger than your uterus and cause you to have a hysterctomy - which is where I am now. Left the room while I was still asking questions. Her assistant was no better- hit me with the door without ever noticing when she flung me in an exam room. Ouch and double ouch! I will never have children thank you to Dr. Crane.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

The most unprofessional doctor office I have ever been to. And Dr. Crane, she is the type that likes to talk and will not let you get a word in and when she does you have forgotten your questions. She was in a hurry and set up a procedure for me without even having all the proper documentations in hand, and I reminded her all she could say was, “oh ok…” I scheduled an appointment, they have re-scheduled it on me every time. I learned to call and confirm my appointment before I go in. the last appointment I had was today at 3. I called and confirmed it yesterday, this morning, and right before I take the meds I need prior to the procedure, and all of them were confirmed. As I hang up and about to take the meds, I receive a call asking me to re-schedule my appointment. WTF? I am furious. They don’t even care about the patient, I had re-scheduled everything for this procedure numerous times but they see to only care for their convenience. find another dr.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Being 43, and having had two miscarriages, this is my first pregnancy that is going right. My previous Dr. was horrible, every pain I felt, she would tell me it sounds like I'm having a miscarriage? I even had her assistant to say, I think your baby has DIED!!! Well after hearing that negativity for 3 1/2 months, and much prayer, God directed my path to Dr. Crane. When I met Dr. Crane. I thought, Thank you God. She was delightful, warm, down to earth, and she had a beautiful spirit. The staff jumped right on the ball, they requested all of my information from the previous Dr. and asked me a ton of questions. After my first exam, Dr. Crane sat down with me, and we talked about what I should expect, and my next steps. WOW I thought, now I'm getting somewhere. I've been excited every since. I feel relax and Blessed to have been connected to Dr. Crane. There is a God and he answered my prayer. Thank you God and Dr. Crane.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Dr Lisa Crane might be a good doctor but the staff is horrible, they are not courteous enough and messed up my first appointment itself and then did not tell me what to expect during my blood work which was not the routine blood work. When I asked why wasn't I informed nurse said everybody knows, you didn't know. That was so rude. I was sitting ont eh examinationt able, nurse walks in with a package full of information and medicines, she just gave it to me wihtout explainign what to do with it. With suhc bad experience I am changing my dr, doesn't matter even if the Dr is good the staff mgiht not even tell the dr that I am in labor then. I don't want to take this risk with the practise.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

I have been associated with Dr Lisa Crane for 3 years now ,I delivered my first one with her and now I am due with the second one and am seeing her ,Although I understand that pregnancy can be tough (this is my second one ) and at times we expect a patient ear who can hear all our troubles ,but Doctors are human beings too ,living highly stressed life styles ,higher than a lot of us and have to see patients back to back sometimes with little or no break ,She still manages to be the cheerful self every time she enters the room ,not to forget during my delivery I was running into despair as I was losing my energy and nothing was happening ,with her cheerful disposition and encouragement I was able to deliver in 10 minutes after her arrival ,I dont call that miracle ,I call that FAITH.God bless her , I am really grateful to her.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Crane for a few years and she has always been very helpful. I never waited too long for her except one time where there was an emergency at the hospital. She is very supportive and is very patient. I never feel she is rushing me. In fact, she always asks questions and asks me if I have any. On the contrary, the staff is very odd. I changed my last name and they refuse, for some weird reason, to change it in their computer. I keep telling them to change it for insurance and blood-work reasons, but they're just air-headed about it. So, I'm like- let them be retarded, I am there to see the doctor. I think a lot of their reviews are results from their terrible staff, not Dr. Crane. Dr. Crane is very nice and worth seeing.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

Dr.Crane is the worst Dr I have ever been to! The staff is (if possible) even worse. I got a card in the mail saying my PAP w/ normal, 1week later they call to tell me they were not. I go in for a more complicated test and everything is fine (did they call the wrong person?). I saw Dr.Crane w/ I was pregnant but switched to a different clining when I w/ 6 months along, I couldn't stand her! My sister inlaw saw her to and she switched to my new Dr as soon as she found out she w/ pregnant. I haven't heard one good thing about Dr.Crane from anyone who's seen her.. so girls: Stay FAR away from this Dr!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

Dr. Lisa R. Crane's Credentials

• Univ Of Rochester Sch Of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 14642 (Grad. 1990)

• BCBS Illinois