You may also like

I am not quite sure how to review him. When I have seen him he is on time and he is very knowledgeable, However I am unable to get in touch with him even weeks after a surgery, his staff is very poor, I had to call imaging centers to have my reports sent,and the staff lost important information. So The Doctor I think is good but with a poor managed staff and very limited time to see patients.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

My husband was having trouble with his stomach. I took him to Dr. Tarder and what a pleasant surprise. He was quite knowledgeable and was personable. He was able to prescribe medicine for my husband which eased his symptoms. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

Diagnosed me with Ulcerative colitis and then didn't know what to do with me...I found him to be very unpersonable and when I ended up in the hospital he ordered that I be given a huge amount(160mg) of steroids and came at odd hours (11pm, 10 pm, and once at midnight) to check up on me.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2007

Dr. Gerald L. Tarder's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1970)

Updates

• First Name changed from "Gerald" to "Gerald L."

October 20, 2013