Dr. Matt J. Goldschmidt

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Matt J. Goldschmidt

I had a tummy tuck and breast lift done and I am absolutely THRILLED with the results! I cannot say enough good things about this doctor and his entire staff. Completely exceeded my expectations! Great experience.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

I have known several girls that have had Dr Goldschmidt do breast augmentation on . He is absolutely the greatest!!! I cannot say enough good things about him. I stare at myself in the mirror everyday and get happier each time. My chest is amazing!! Love you Dr g!!!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Had my mommy makeover done and i look fabulous!! I was extremely nervous going into this process but doc and his staff are top notch. Extremely pleased would definitely recommend

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

not happy at all with my boob job. i told him i don't want to look like a stripper, and that's what i look like. im so upset and mindy told me they will go down after 1 month. i spent all this money and this is what i get. no joke! horrible. !

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Went for a consultation and never met the doctor. The nurse consulted me and gave me information but judging by staff appearance I do not feel comfortable getting anything done.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

NOTHING TO SAY TO UPSET SO THE STAFF IS FABULOUS THOUGH

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I recently had a few procedures performed by Dr. Goldschmidt and had a wonderful experience. From Patty in reception to Mindy, Doctor Goldschmidt's assistant to Doctor Goldschmidt himself everything was OUTSTANDING. The entire experience was the best. Everyone is extremely friendly and professional and made me feel confident in my decision.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I went to Dr. Goldschmidt after talking on the phone with multiple surgeons. I chose him based on ratings online and pricing. I would have to say the customer service was awesome. They were helpful with everything. I couldn't decide what size I wanted to go with, even up to the day of surgery so they sent both sizes to the hospital so either one could be put in. Dr. G. was very knowledgeable and helpful, and even gave me his cell for post surgery concerns or questions. I have never had a doctor with such outstanding customer service.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I knew six people who went to doctor Goldschmidt and now I see what they are talking about. This guy is absolutely awesome. Hands down best breasts I have ever seen. I get so many compliments. BEST DOC EVER!!!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I had a breast augmentation and lipo on my stomach with Dr Goldschmidt. The results were better then I ever thought!! I knew a few friends who went to him and were very pleased. His staff and the doc were awesome from the start to finish. Dr G even gave me his cell number if I needed him. His nurse was awesome and even the surgical staff was great. I would recommend him to anyone I absolutely LOVE what he did.....I finally have breasts!! :)

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014