Ratings for Dr. Samuel M. Dicapua

Worst run medical or dental practice I have ever experienced in all of my years. Patient and Pharmacy calls ignored, rude, and worst of all, no respect for patient privacy and confidentiality.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

I've had nothing but great things with Dr. Dicapua, and Dr. Cote. All the staff is wonderful, in my experience.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. DiCapua has been the PCP for both my husband and I for nearly 13 years. We find him and his associate, Dr. Cote, to be knowledgeable, responsive, personable, and helpful in recommending and choosing the appropriate treatment. He is not reluctant to refer to other care providers when needed, as was the case with our previous PCP. He is genuinely interested in what the patient wants. We would most certainly recommend Dr. DiCapua or Dr. Cote to potential new patients.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

Sam is very friendly amd shows genuine concern. He has been my doctor for 10 years. He is quick to refer to specialists but I think this is wise because no one can know everything in these times of so much medical knowledge.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

At my appointments the dr seemed to be hurried, only once in 4 times did he take vital readings, such as weight height etc. He did take time to go over test results and "scolded" me into feeling like I was a child. He wrote scripts for me and when the costs were outrageous he offered NO other alternatives except to say YOU HAVE to Have this medicine. ( what did they do before this ??_) I was very taken aback when he basically walked out of the exam room and never came back to talk to me about alternatives. I since have found another Dr to address my concerns. I would not recommend Dr Dicapua.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

I do not feel this doctor care for you as an individual. He does not listen, simply dispenses meds. Not what you would expect after years in practice.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

He is not thorough... many reasons for this comment over the last 5 years...will be seeking a new GP for both husband and myself. It's too long to go into but I've heard about many other cases(not only ours) where his dangerous lack of initiative has put many in grave danger... I will not state details because of liability issues but just a heads up to others to seek a different Dr if you are over 30. He's great with a wonderful laid back bedside manner if you are very healthy and very young.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2008

Dr. Samuel M. Dicapua's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1988)

HIP