Ratings for Dr. Ron E. Grassi

One of the. Best. Of, the best. R Collier, JD.,MD.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Great. Honest. Practitioner. Excellent results. Have known him over 20 years. Fantastic reputation.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

BOGUS ALERT !. The 2 unfavorable reviews below {2 & 3 star} are likely BOGUS ! They are posted by the same person that does not identify themselves. Probably another envious Chiropractor in town that competes for business with Dr Grassi. I have known Dr Grassi since Medical & Law School in Chicago as we used to run in races together, Over the past 20 years I have referred numerous patients, Dr's & Attornies to Dr Grassi. Each and every one gives him a solid A+ rating....D. Wilson, MD.,JD.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Attorney. Dr Grassi came highly reccomended to me / our Law Firm to testify as an Expert Witness in Chiropractic Medicine & Biomechanics. Very impressed with his ability to translate difficult medical language into useful and interesting information to the Jury. His honest and down to earth demeanor in the court room assisted in our prevailing in this case . Rick H .MD.,JD.,PhD.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

He's okay to see AS LONG AS IT'S NOT A LAWSUIT ISSUE. STAY AWAY HE'S AN AMBULANCE CHASER!!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

RON GROSSI MAY BE A GREAT CHIROPRACTOR BUT HE'S NOT THE NICEST ONE AROUND. I WAS LOOKING FOR SECOND OPINION WHEN I WAS SEEING DOCTORS FOR MY AUTO INJURIES, I WASN'T COMFORTABLE WITH THIS CHIROPRACTOR AND CHOSE NOT TO SEE HIM ANYMORE. SINCE I DIDN'T CONTINUE CARE WITH HIM HE THREATENED ME AND SAID "I AM GOING TO SCREW YOU OVER AND MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE CRAP SO I WILL GET ALL MY MONEY FROM YOUR LAWSUIT AND HE ALSO SAID " I WILL MAKE YOU LOOK BAD AND DESTROY YOUR WHOLE CASE" . HE NEVER ACTUALLY RENDERING ANY SERVICES TO ME HE GAVE ME VERBAL ADVICE AND VERBALLY THREATENED ME I FIND THIS BEHAVIOR VERY UNETHICAL AND UNPROFESSIONAL AND I HOPE HE HASN'T DONE THIS TO ANYONE ELSE.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Great Doc. Got me right back to work at Pratt. in engineering. Feel even better than before the injury. Cindy O....

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Great Doc, Chiro. As a performer and musician, I've been to many. He stands out. Very high quality care. I could not have been more satisfied with my treatment. JWG, Boulder, CO.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Extraordinary Doctor. Very knowledgeable. Nice too!. Diagnosed and fixed my problem. Works close with other specialists. Have referred friends. Got same results.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Dr. Ron E. Grassi's Credentials

• National University Of Health Sciences (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jupiter, FL