Ratings for Dr. Vincent A. Laganella

Always in a hurry and i still don't really understand what's wrong with me i feel like im taking his time i turned arround to ask him something and he talked to me in a high tone pointing at the exit. .. exit is that way.... just wants to collect and go.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Very good doc. Always on time. Very Knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Couldn't care less about his patients. His goal is to get you processed so he can get paid. A pathetic excuse for a doctor.

Submitted November 4, 2014

Very good doctor. I am referring my husband to now go to him. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

Very nice office and doctor. I needed an new family doctor and am glad my friend send me to his office

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

This is an excellent doctor. He is caring, efficient and up to date on all recent medical systems. You always see the doctor very close to your appointment which exhibits he respects your time. Once He sent me to the hospital for emergency tests on the day he was leaving for vacation. He called me late that evening with the results , while on vacation,because he didn't want me to worry until he returned to the office the following week. My wife and I would never go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

After my father had neck surgery, Dr. Laganella's answering service called to check on him. He informed them that he was not feeling good, his heart rate was elevated and he was feeling a little short of breath. The service stated they would send a message to the doctor. Two days later with no reply from the doctors office, my father called and talked with the doctor's nurse stated he was feeling worse, his heart rate was 150 and he still had shortness of breath. Instead of getting him in to be seen by the doctor, the nurse told him he had a follow up appointment with his surgeon in a couple days and to keep his appointment. The next day he was even worse, we gave up on the doctors office and took him to the ER. Turns out he was in rapid A Fib with severe CHF. He ended up having open heart surgery. If we had followed the nurses advice, we would have lost a very valuable member of our family. We will be looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Dr. Laganella is my parents primary care doctor. He discovered my father's serious heart problems and his care following the surgery was exceptional. The hospital gave my father the wrong contact information for the cardiology group he was to follow up with and prescribed medication that was causing very serious side effects. When neither the hospital or the cardiologist returned our calls, Dr. Laganella took the time to get it straightened out when it wasn't even his mistake. He has a great bedside manner and my parents really like him. My father is 88 and my mother 84 and I couldn't be happier that they have someone like Dr. Laganella looking after them.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Very knowledgeable. Has my diebetes and high blood pressure well under control. Very helpful and polite with all my questions.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

very knowledgeable and detail-oriented. Made sure I understood my diagnosis and how best to treat my condition. He also stayed on top of my condition with follow-ups to ensure everything was progressing smoothly. I once had to reach him after hours and got a return call within minutes- - Wish all doctors practiced his style - would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Dr. Vincent A. Laganella's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Apollo Beach, FL