Ratings for Dr. Debra Rosensweig

The kindest Dr. when I was pregnant with both of my children. I miss the old receptionist though but Jamie is nice. Linda is wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

I think Dr. Rosenzweig needs to figure out a better way to run her practice. Her receptionist was horrible and mean. I waited for over two hours to be seen and not once did anyone give me an update or apoogize for making me wait for so long. The receptionist called me back finally and then called another woman back after me. Dr. Rosenzweig then saw the patient who walked into the office 25 minutes after me while I was waiting uncomfortably naked in a paper gown in a cold room for another 20 minutes. I put my clothes back on and left. There is no reason a Dr. should take advantage like that. I sent in my complaint to my insurance company.I suggest finding a more compassionate doctor in a practice with more than one doctor on call.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2008

Was a patient for many many years UNTIL I became pregnant for the first time and had health complications - then she treated me as if she wanted nothing to do with me and wouldn't see or speak to me even when I just needed a bit of reassurance. I also didn't enjoy having to wait an least an hour before each visit, even when I was the first patient of the day - she would show up after I had been waiting quite a while. Would not ever see her again and still beg my mother and best friend to find another doctor as well.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2008