Ratings for Dr. Timothy Cullinane

I can't rate this doctor because I couldn't even get past the very rude receptionist. She practically kept discouraging me from seeing anyone. Horrible staff.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Awful staff. First they made me pay a $30 copay instead of the $20 it was supposed to be (Now they wont refund it). Then it took them 3 weeks to fix a minor error on paperwork so I can get my prescription. They lied multiple time and told me they did it, only to come back and say they would get to it on another day. 3 weeks later I still can't fill my prescription. After I complained that it has been 3 weeks, the staff (Gale) has demanded that I pay them $20 dollars or the won't fax the correct document over. I had to pay although I feel its a scam. Even after paying them $20 dollars, they still havent done it! I am contacted the AMA, the licensing board, and whatever agency I can find. Demanding money under the table is unethical and illegal. This is the most awful experience I have ever had with a staff, I am in shock that I still can't get my prescription. They won't let me talk to the doctor, they won't correct it. I am going to have to find a new doctor

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Have seen this doctor for about 4 years. He treats not only my depression, but my fibromyalgia as well. Is very knowledgeable on what is the latest. Will work with you on trying other medications.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

This doctor put me back on a "new and improved" version of a medication that gave me atrial fibrillation in 2004. I said it had given me atrial fibrillation before, but he still went ahead and prescribed it. I ended up in the ER over the Thanksgiving holiday.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008

Very intelligent, caring and knowledgeable about new trends and medications in psychiatry. An excellent physician.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2008

Dr. Timothy Cullinane's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1984)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio