Ratings for Dr. Antonio E. Bullon

Dr Bullion was a lifesaver for me. He was very informative and attentive. He provided a great deal of information. If I have a complaint at all, it is that nobody pinpointed a medication as having caused my immediate problems. I was recently taken off Aricept and have recovered sufficiently to function in my everyday life.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Thank God for Antonio Bullón! He has been my psychiatrist for 13 years and stuck by me through hospitalizations and other therapies. I trust him completely. He is brilliant, chivalrous, and kind. Anyone would be lucky and blessed to be cared for by this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

This doctor goes above and beyond the call of doctor. He listens to the patient and responds accordingly. As a nurse myself i feel this doctors treats the whole patient... My experience with him has been great.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2012

This guy is just short of fantastic. Very intelligent and trained, he keeps an (appropriate) clinical position (neither too close nor too distant), chooses medications that seem to work the very first time (I have seen other psychopharmacologists that try you on 5 drugs before they get it right), and allows the patient to maintain dignity. I disagree with most of the second reviewer's ratings, but (s)he is right about Susan, the receptionist. She suffers, I found out, from mental illness herself, and Dr. Bullon even told me to avoid her and go to one of the other receptionists! Dr. Bullon has worked with my family to improve their understanding of my condition. Perhaps I get the Midas touch because I'm pretty crazy :-) [I suffer from severe bipolar disorder and Borderline Personality Disorder). Hospital-based doctors with advanced training do seem to like serious cases more than garden-variety ones; perhaps this was the case with the second reviewer. I don't think I could find better.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Have seen Dr. Bullon for more than 3 years following an unusual and life-changing medical trauma. He has continually been a wonderful advocate for my care and has frequently initiated suggestions with my medical team to modify my treatment regime, generally with good result. I trust my care to him completely and cannot recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2008

A little obnoxious, rushes you out the door,nasty receptionist named susan, hospital atmosphere, did not like my insurance, also ran Latino clinic for immigrants. Made a federal case about xanax, yet prescribed it and then gave you nothing but aggravation. He acte like I was a drug kingpin. Probably meant well, but thought he was above the patient. He also felt he could yell at me , as if I were a child and not there for a service.To big of an ego for what he is, someone bring this man down to earth please. Also has the answer to everything.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2008

Dr. Antonio E. Bullon's Credentials

• Univ Nac Mayor De San Marcos, Prog Acad De Med Humana, Lima, Peru (Grad. 1989)