Ratings for Dr. Christen Allaman

Dr. Allaman and his A team did a magnificent surgical job installing toric lenses in both my eyes. They listened to and accommodated my many special needs, now I've got the best vision I've ever had in my whole life!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Today it's hard to believe that 8 months ago cataracts had so impaired my vision I could barely read with glasses. Cataract removal and multifocal lens implants changed all of that. Here I am today at my laptop writing this--my glasses a thing of the past. Thanks, Dr. A.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

WOW! Best surgery every! So very excited! Thank you so very much Dr. Allaman for the most positive experience ever! Had no idea what I was NOT seeing until I was wheeled out of cataract surgery and instantly could see crystal clear. I am so blessed and thank you and your staff for handling me so professional and caring. Thank you for the gift of site and for treating me so kindly! I will be forever grateful!! Another excellent thing about it is you were right here in Santa Cruz! Thank you ! Thank you! Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I have just completed my cataract surgery with Dr. Allaman and could not be more pleased. The results are amazing. Just as amazing is the fact that the entire procedure from beginning to end was handled in a friendly. informative, and supportive manner from the receptionist and the techs right to the top - Dr. Allaman. I would recommend him and his team without hesitation. By the way, I'm writing this review without glasses or contact lenses. SHARON L. SMITH - APTOS

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

My eyesight had deteriorated to the point where it was almost impossible to read the giant "E" on the eye chart. After Dr. Allaman performed refractive cataract surgery and implanted a Premium Intra-Ocular Lens, I now have 20/25 vision in my right eye and can't wait until my left eye is done. Dr. Allaman has worked a miracle in my opinion and the procedure is quick and painless. I can't describe how grateful I am to him and his wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Many thanks to Dr. Allaman and his excellent staff. Because of his excellent work I am theoretically glasses free. I will use a prescription though, that clears up my vision even better in my lazy eye. I could wear a contact in it if I wish! Amazing, exciting, and life changing. I had cataracts removed and multi-focal lenses inserted. Truly an awesome experience to see colors and see food!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Allaman and his staff were a blessing.The cataract surgery was quick and completely painless. I don't have the words to describe the results...incredible, amazing, unbelievable! I had been missing out on so much of the beauty of this world! I used to only drive in the slow lane because I couldn't see exit signs until I was almost under them, and I was therefore nervous to drive in unfamiliar areas. Now I drive all over. Put yourself in the hands of this wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Despite 2 cataracts (one growing rapidly) complicated by a cornea problem in my left eye, his surgery gave me immediate clear, color infused vision!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

I agree with Mr. Nee. I had the identical procedure--cataract removal and (AcrySof iq ReSTOR) multifocal lens implants. I have nothing, but high praise for the procedure and the result I highly recommend Dr. Allaman to anyone needing cataract removal. JOSEPH CURTIS, SANTA CRUZ, CA

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

I agree with the other testimonials here. Dr. Allaman is very competent in his speciality. He's removed cataracts from both of my eyes. the surgery was over before I knew it had begun. My recovery was quick & painless. I've recommended him to friends who needed cataract surgery. JIM NEE, Santa Cruz, CA

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr. Christen Allaman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Spanish

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1992)

• Cataract surgery