Ratings for Dr. Eric A. Wurst

In short, horrible!!! Refused to order a test for my nine year old to ensure something more serious wasn't at play. "Guessed" at problem. DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILDREN HERE.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Wurst for over 10 years and I feel he has grown more and more indifferent to my needs and feelings. I recently was in for illness and he didn't even mention my blood pressure was high (and he is prescribing high blood pressure medicine) he told me to take more over the counter allergy medicine for consistent sinusitis and didn't warn me to beware for medicines effecting high blood pressure, I'm lucky I know better. I know doctors are rushed but so are we and to wait 45 minutes to see a doctor whom you feel doesn't really take the time or try to show they care is unacceptable to me, I will be transferring my medical records and soon

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

I had Dr. Wurst for over six years, he is been the doctor of my two children, very professional. But, Im not taking my kids to that doctor anymore, nothing personal with Dr. wurst. But the staff specially his nurse. She is not professional at all. She should be working in a fast food, not in a pediatrician office. We are so disappointed.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

Dr.Wurst is a nice Dr but I have to agree with others that his staff does not give him a good name. I would say more but I think his staff has the trademark for being rude.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Office staff do not care about the patients and it is very hard to get a appoinment. Doctors assitant is rude and will not call you back. Doctor is okay when you can gain access after going thru hoops over and over again. If this were a store it would be out of business.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

If you want a appointment start a week or two ahead as you will have great difficulty with the staff. They all seem to work their hardest to make it difficult in every way to help the patients. Dr Wurst is Great but the staff do not want to help you in any way. It starts with there office manager and goes right on down thru the ranks. If they were in retail they would be out of business.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

fantastic :) Highly recommend. he spends TIME with you A++++++

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011

My whole family has seen Dr Wurst the past five years. I like how he listens and spends time with us during each appoitment and seems to value my concerns rather than trying to get me in out. The cost of this is sometimes we do wait to be seen but this is after we have been placed in a room, we do not ever have to wait in the waiting room for an appt. I know the wait is because he is giving each patient the attention they deserve.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Great Doctor. Had same doctor for years. Now my wife and two children see him as well.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

easily the worse doctor I have ever had in 40 years. only doctor to have ever walked out on me mid sentence after asking for him to check my symptoms after checking my 1 year old son. We both had bronchitis and ear infections. He said I had not had the symptons long enough. I went to the clinic at CVS where I was diagnosed with severe bronchitis, sinusitis, and ear infection. he says the same thing and goes through the same routine everytime regardless if you are there for you kids, yourself. Overbooks, has a new office to pay for, therefore you wait and wait. And the staff is very cold, not ready to help most times. Name says it all I guess...Wurst...Glad it wasn't Dr. Dying or Overton since he lives up to his name 100%. Oh and he has this tick thing where he closes his eyes every 45 seconds or so while he is talking to you, what the hell is that? We changed doctors all around, my wife, my kids, me. Save yourself, We found an awsome Ped's Dr for the kids in Celebration..Dr. Smith.A++

flag | Submitted August 15, 2010

Dr. Eric A. Wurst's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)