Ratings for Dr. Douglas Marx

Dr Marx and his staff are excellent. He is a very good listener and a very intelligent doctor. When he is not available I see Monica and she is great too. I am the only amputee in the area and they are very quick to help with needs that are slightly different than most patients, such as Rx's. They both see my wife and three children too. It's nice to not worry about health related issues as much when you have such a great team all in one place.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Price is low due to State Insurance. Dr. Marx was pretty awesome because he was easy to talk to,and seemed in a great mood, and like he really loved his job. My only beef was that he didn't always see eye to eye with me where medications were concerned. I sometimes felt like he was blowing me off, but by the next appt, he would change his mind, I just don't think he always knew what to do with (me) so that's not necessarily his fault I would still continue to see him, but I moved into Milwaukee and cannot drive :(

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

always friendly, always takes time to listen, never rushes. best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

Always puts the patient first, never rushes, and consistently treats me with dignity and compassion. He's the best!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2008

Best doctor I've had. Approachable, helpful, friendly, down to earth. Young - late 30s(?). So sorry I had to move!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2008

Dr. Douglas Marx's Credentials

• Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med, Midwestern Univ, Chicago Il 60615 (Grad. 1997)