Ratings for Dr. Hussein Elastal

Thank you Kelly and Dr. Elastal for the outstanding service with my mother's needs. You made her feel at hime and welcomed.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

This is by far the best dental office I've been to! Dr. Elastal and Dr. Rachid is very gentle and professional! The whole staff is super friendly and make u feel comfortable during your whole visit

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

My son has congested crowded teeth. Dr Elastal professionally pulled out what is necessary, and applied the bracelets, The teeth of my son are perfect now. The whole process done smoothly with ultimate care at the lowest cost. Thanks Dr Elastal. Jawdat Nassar

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Great Dentist.. Great Staff, very trustworthy, I wouldn't go anywhere else

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

This dentist is a scammer told me I had 13 cavaties got second only had 1

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Excellent staff..... Great doctor... Very trustworthy and to the point .. No selling

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

I just had my braces off and I live my new smile!! I have been a patient of Dr Elastal since I was 7 and I never felt nervous to go see him... I love the office and the staff are friendly.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Excellent Dentist. Makes feel at ease, I was always nervous going to a dentist, my heart starts pounding, by talking to me he made me very comfortable and forgot about my nervousness. He's been our family Doctor for many many years, we recommended him to all our friends. He is very professional. The clinic is very clean and the staff are amazing.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

excellent Dentist. Just finished my braces. Never an issue. Very happy with staff and doctor. Very straightforward guy. No BS'ing

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I never feel like I can trust him. He's got the personality of a used car salesman.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Dr. Hussein Elastal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Elastal obtained his dental degree from University of Detroit Mercy in 2000. He practiced general dentistry in Pembroke, Ontario for two years before opening Riviera Dental Centre in 2004. He has extensive training in implant and cosmetic dentistry, as well as orthodontics, including Invisalign treatment. In his spare time he loves to travel and spend time with his wife and three boys. He is committed to excellence in his profession and will gladly answer any concerns you have about your smile.

• English