You may also like

Rate Dr. Daniel Hakimi

Dr. Daniel Hakimi's Ratings

Dr. Hakimi is an excellent doctor! I had an emergency c-section and Dr. Hakimi did such an amazing job. It was a scary moment but Dr. Hakimi acted fast and was very professional. He took good care of me and my healthy baby girl. My recovery went well, Dr. Hakimi did a wonderful job stitching me up and my incision healed nicely. I look forward to having another baby and will definitely go back to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2897074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2015

Everything about them is great! We switched halfway through our pregnancy. My last obgyn didn't give us any hope on vbac and didn't explain vbac vs another csection. We came here first thing we learned was the difference between each the positives and negatives. Our final decision for the switch was when the doctor asked about the progestrone shot to prevent preterm labor which we had no knowledge about. Unfortunately we ended up with a second csection a month before my due date, how ever the recovery was much quicker than the first due to being in such great care :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2896681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2015

Dr. Hakimi has been my OB since 2009. He is the most caring doctor that I've ever dealt with. My pregnancies have always been high risk and Dr. Hakimi has done his utmost to ensure that I receive the best prenatal care possible!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2896678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Hakimi for 6 years now. He has delivered my last two children and every pregnancy unforeseen issues were picked up by him. He really went out of his way on multiple occasions something that my previous doctors never demonstrated towards me. I referred my family and friends to him because of his professionalism, knowledge, and above all his care. They were all impressed by him. His office staff is superb as well and I am always pleased with them. One word about the previous review. What happened to our human values? Sounds like she had a vaginal infection and there was a power outage. After only one visit she gives herself the right to bash people who tried to help her under unusual circumstances for an ointment? May be such people should continue searching on and on. I am very grateful to Dr Hakimi's skills and his good hearted midwife.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2893626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

I am distraught after my visit. I put my entire trust and time in Mr. Hakimi's hands only to experience a visit completely malpractice and unprofessional.
I came in as a new patient because my previous Gyn relocated two towns away.
I was in severe pain for days and made an appointment with Mr. Hakimi.
Upon first look it was a clean office with easy availability, which was convenient because I needed treatment a.s.a.p because of severe pain and irritation.
When trying to discuss my pain, Mr. Hakimi assured me that after a Pap smear and blood test that he will have more information for me. He couldn't even tell me what the problem MIGHT be or what I can do for the pain in the meantime.
Instead, he proceeded to tell me about his other business preforming labia surgery to aesthetically minimize the size and how he's had celebrity clients. He was more eager to give me his cards about his other "profession" and asked that I'd share them instead of giving me any answers to why I was in pain! Nothing!
So I urged once more! "But why am I in pain? Is there anything we can do?"
He BARELY took a glance at me and said that he'll see if there is an appropriate ointment that he can give me. "IF?"
Then, the power goes out in the office! A nurse comes in to do blood work and draws blood from me in the the dark!!!!!!! At this point I feel very awkward but remain polite and tolerant because I trust in the staff's ability and experience given the good reviews online.
After the blood work I am escorted back to the receptionist desk. I STILL had NO idea what was wrong with me or why I was in pain! I urged the doctor one last time before I left, mentioning that I am traveling often and that I need to know what to do for the pain. The "doctor" insisted that the results will be back in 6 days and he will give me something for the pain and that I will be notified first thing.
3 and a half weeks go by and no phone call. I have been taking over-the-counter medicine in the meantime, still in on/off pain.
I call the office and ask why I haven't received notice by now. The receptionist told me that results came back normal for the Pap. Ok....but what about the blood tests, or the pain?
The receptionist asked what was I prescribed and I say "Nothing! Thats what I have been waiting for!"
She tells me that she can send my pharmacy a prescription right away. Why wasn't that done when I originally came in 3 weeks prior in agonizing pain? So then I ask her about my blood test and she seems confused and puts me on hold....once she comes back she tells me the the blood work was never sent out...it was never done even though they drew blood.
I thanked her for her time and hung up. I am absolutely broken up about this. How can you leave a patient clueless and in pain for weeks? I trusted that the staff and "doctor" knew what the were doing and that if I waited I would have an accurate answer and treatment. I have lost my complete trust in offices like these. How could you just NOT send out a patient's blood work? I feel neglected and I do not recommend anyone to try and find treatment here. What a dishonorable and horrible experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2874671].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr Hakimi delivered my baby a few years ago, he is a great person and doctor. But unfortunately like another comment said he is in high demand. I was told i wasn't an important case and that i had to see a new doctor he hired. I tried and i really dont trust this doctor. I tried to talk to dr Hakimi but nothing. The waiting is horribly and they have a lot billing issues... i just cant keep going there, I'm currently looking for a new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2765718].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 3, 2015

I can confidently say that there is no other Ob/Gyn like Dr Hakimi in NY and NJ areas. He is in high demand. From complex Robotic Surgeries and plastic Gyn surgeries to highly complicated obstetrical cases Dr Hakimi should be your first and last place to look for your medical needs. His is unmatched in his surgical skills and medical knowledge. In my humble opinion, he is a woman's dream. His calm demenor will allow you to get through any possible unforeseen complication. Trust me as an experienced labor and delivery nurse. Over the years I have seen how others conduct themselves and I have also seen Dr Hakimi. A different elite on Hackensacks Labor & Delivery. No one but Dr Hakimi!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2700294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Dr. Hakimi always gave us the time of day and made us feel like we were the only patients. He is an extremely caring person and I felt like I was in good hands. He delivered my daughter and I've had a wonderful experience. The office is also beautiful and clean with really nice staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2700267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Dr. Hakimi delivered my precious Granddaughter. I was in need of a good doctor. After two D&C’s, with my previous doctor, I tried another doctor and was horrified at the care I was given. My Daughter-in-law recommended I go to Dr. Hakimi. Well, it was a blessing I did. He is truly a caring and dedicated professional who performed some tests and thoroughly went over my records and history. After careful consideration, a total Hysterectomy was recommended. I agreed and he performed a Robotic Hysterectomy, in and out of the hospital the same day, with minimal discomfort and a smooth recovery period. Many are astonished at the difference between my surgery and theirs.
Dr. Hakimi is a wonderful person, a true gift to his profession. His office staff is also, just as caring and dedicated, always there to help.
Thank you Dr. Hakimi you are a blessing. TH

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2688133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

Dr. Hakimi is a phenomenal person and doctor. He is a patient doctor, explaining everything along the way and comforting and reassuring when needing to deliver some upsetting news. He is incredibly skilled and truly has the patient's best interests and health at heart. His office is always clean, though there can be times where the wait time is long..

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2672743].votes_count ]]