Dr. Fred S. Maron

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Fred S. Maron

Dr. Maron and his staff are the perfect combination of knowledge, technique, caring and compassion. It’s always a pleasure to visit and I’m repeatedly appreciative of their high level of professionalism.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2019

We as a family have been with Dr. Maron over 30 years. He was recommended to us by a relative when we first moved into the area and it has been a great experience. Note, that relative had great teeth! We are like family. Over the years, we have received excellent care for our children and for us. I highly recommend Dr. Maron and his staff. Why? Because they care. I have noticed over the years that Dr. Maron had a very very small turn over with staff. That has impressed me the most! Dr. Maron still has his same office staff as he did when we first met him and of course, over the years, the staff has increased. When a boss takes care of his staff, you know he will also take care of you. That speaks a lot about his integrity and character. By the way, I have a great smile too!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2019

He is the best. Been his patient for over 5 years and has been excellent. The office staff is very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

When I needed an emergency root canal, Dr. Maron fit me in as soon as possible! The pain relief of fixing the tooth with the root canal was just like receiving an epidural when in Painful labor! Forever Greatful for Dr. Maron, and his accommodating Staff.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Five years ago, I came to Dr Maron in the middle of a dental crisis. A previous dental group had recommended extensive and expensive dental work, and I was quite anxious. On the recommendation of a friend I made an appointment with Dr Maron. He put me at such ease, and laid out a much LESS expensive, and extensive plan. His expertise, professionalism, and calm manner, have turned me into a loyal patient! I never mind the forty minute drive, especially when you enter the office and are greeted by the friendly helpful staff!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

Dr Maron has been my dentist for many years. He is the best dentist i have ever known. From his knowledge to his personality he’s amazing. His staff is always friendly and very accommodating. I have recommended many of my family and friends to him and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Dr. Maron is an excellent professional showing the utmost concern for his patients care and comfort. He is an artist of his profession, and his staff is always friendly, personable and makes you feel like family. I have and will continue to recommend him to friends, etc. who want an extremely positive experience at a dentists office.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

One could never find more professional, compassionate, knowledgeable, courteous and remarkably talented individuals that make up the team at Maron Dental!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

The entire staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Maron is an excellent communicator as well as the best dentist .

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Dr and entire staff are like family and treat their patients like family. If a dental problem comes up I call they do there best to see you very quickly. Our daughter in law recommended him when we were looking for a new dentist and we are very happy with him. Very skilled and lots of experience.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Dr. Fred S. Maron's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Maron has practiced general dentistry in his current Poughkeepsie, New York location for more than 40 years. He has completed advanced training in all aspects of dental treatment, including Invisalign® orthodontics and dental sleep medicine. Dr. Maron has taught dental residents at Montefiore Hospital, published dental articles, and treated patients for a broad range of dental problems. He holds a Fellowship (1982) and Mastership (2002) in the Academy of General Dentistry. His passion for dentistry and commitment to excellence are well-known to both patients and colleagues in the community. Dr. Maron is a member of the following organizations: • American Dental Association (ADA) • Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) • American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM) • New York State Dental Association (NYSDA) • Dutchess County Dental Society (DCDSNY) • New England Masters Study Club (NEMSC)

• French

• University of Connecticut School of Dentistry (Grad. 1975)

• Fellowship (1982) and Mastership (2002) in the Academy of General Dentistry

• "Enamel Erosion resulting from hydrochloric acid tablets" Journal of the American Dental Association (June 1996)
  • "Mucosal burn resulting from chewable aspirin: report of case," Journal of the American Dental Association (August 1989)

UnitedHealthcare