Ratings for Dr. R. MICHELLE Galen

Always have a great experience when I have to go in to the doctor!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I went to her for the first time with many unexplained symptoms. She prescribed me medicines for the symptoms and did bloodwork. Bloodwork came back fine except iron levels, so she sent me to a hematologist, who then repeated the tests and said I was fine. When I seen her again I was having no improvements with my symptoms. She ordered the same labs to be done. They again came back normal. She also took off a mole that she said looked suspicious. After it healed she had not gotten the entire mole. I didn't trust her to work on me again so I made an appointment with a different doctor who took care of it. The new doctor ordered an MRI that came back abnormal with brain lesions. I then had a spinal tap that can back positive. And now have been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis for two months. She would have never found this serious disease. And I would have gone untreated. She is a nice lady but I would not recommend her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

We have always had good experiences with this doctor and her staff is nice too.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

PHYSICIAN IS NICE AND POLITE ALONG WITH STAFF. WAIT TIME WAS NEAR TO NOTHING.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Left the room to look at files and then refused to come back in to talk to us about the meds she was prescribing. Instead she just sent the nurse back in with a new script for something else. Spends less than 15 minutes with you no matter what the problem is.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Dr Galen is the best doctor I have been to since Dr. Kelly Perkins quit practicing.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Seen Dr Galen for the first time, she was a pleasure to speak to. Also seemed like she knows what she is doing.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Dr. Galen and all of her staff except the nurse Jennifer are great. Jennifer has a problem, she thinks she is a doctor. Very easy to catch her in lies. Says Dr. Is not in when she really is. She is a total B!+€#

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Dr. Galen and her office are very prompt and Dr. Galen is very easy to talk to and has been very thorough with her advice. I am very happy with the practice.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Dr. Galen is a great doctor and a real pleasure. She listens well to my concerns and does appropriate tests to diagnose problems. I am also usually able to get in to see her pretty easily. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Dr. R. MICHELLE Galen's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Newburgh, IN