Ratings for Dr. Greg J. Wastek

Great doc. Excellent thorough visit. Lots of waiting time.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

My husband was seen by Dr. wastek. Do not waste your time and money on this nut! He has some serious issues. My husband went there for spots on his face and the doctor said "oh that's nothing" and stood far away from him like my husban had the plague. My husband said "aren't you going to check my stomach for spots" the doctor said "you have to make another appt for that." That should be all in one visit.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I was very disappointed in my visit with Dr. Wastek. This was my first visit (and last!) to his office. He never introduced himself, never called me by name, asked me what I was there for and that was the extent of conversation. Left the room without asking if I had any question. In total, he spent approximately 3 minutes with me. The purpose of the visit was to have an annual exam to identify any suspicious moles, etc., as melanoma runs in my family. I have had previous exams in another state, where the doctor was extremely thorough, starting at the top of my head and working down to the feet. I felt as though Dr. Wastek barely looked at me, definitely didn't exam any moles, and his demeanor was such that I felt as though I was silly for having this examine and that I was wasting his time. The only positive comment is that his assistant, Cheryl, was very nice. Extremely disappointing.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr Wastek was very proffesional, and gave me a new outlook about myself. My issue was simply mole removal, so can't speak for any other treatments that brought on bad reviews. I thought him and his staff was stellar!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013

I have severe Psoriasis and consulted Dr. Wastek for years. Always friendly and professional. Have not experienced any of the negative topics people have written here.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Prior to seeing Dr. Wastek, I had read several negative reviews and was quite nervous for my appointment. I've never written a review on a doctor before, but felt that I needed to because my experience was completely opposite of what I've read. His office staff was kind and helpful, not overly friendly, but very cordial. I spent about 30-35 minutes waiting for my appointment, however, I had gotten there early, so was taken back about 5-10 minutes past my scheduled time. The two different medical assistants were both very nice and the one who assists the doctor was exceptionally kind and helpful. The doctor himself wasn't super chatty, but was very nice and seemed to be very thorough. He gave me plenty of opportunity to ask any questions I might have. Overall, I left this appointment very satisfied and wondering why the bad reviews. He was perfectly nice, in my experience.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

I wish I would have read these comments before I saw Dr. Wastek. I called for an appt and was told that they could get me in later that afternoon with Dr. Wastek. I should have known then something wasnt right. I waited for over 35 mins in the lobby listening to the front office staff complain about their boss. Once I got into the room, I waited another 10 mins before Dr. Wastek came in with his nurse. He did not even introduce himself and he stood almost across the room. He asked me where my problem was and when I said I had a dry patch on my stomach that wasnt going away, he had me lift my shirt, looked from across the room and said you have eczema. He pointed to his nurse and said she'll explain what to do and walked out! Terrible manner..would not ever go back to him or any other doctor in that place.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

was very not impress with Dr Wasrek. I don't recommended him AT ALL !!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Oh my goodness, I thought it was just me, but just about everything that has been commented so far is true. He does stand far away and barely takes the time to answer questions or actually look at the skin. I went in with a small patchy area on my face that doesn't heal and itches, he told me it was a zit and prescribed acne medication which has done nothing. After going to another derm, who actually took the time to look at me, I've found out that this is not a zit. In fact, I am waiting on the results to find out if I have skin cancer.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

Awful experience. The doctor was bugged out when I put my hand out to shake his. He rushed through the consulation and then when i returned he wouldn't spend more than necessary time with me. Not to mention the nurse was terrible. She scalded me for being 10 minutes late, insiting the doctor never sways from his strict schedule. When i rescheduled and returned 10 minutes early, i wasn't called upon 10 minutes after scheduled time. i would not suggest this experience to ANYONE!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr. Greg J. Wastek's Credentials

• Univ Of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 55455 (Grad. 1984)

Amerigroup