Ratings for Dr. Grazyna Wolf

My family and I have been with Dr. Wolf for many years and I can't think of one bad thing to say about her and her staff. Feels good walking in there and reception staff know me and my childrenby first name and always have a welcoming smile.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

My family has been with dr. Wolf since she opened her Mississauga office and I have witnessed a terrible transformation; she was pleasant at the beginning, but now cares about money only. I have a great insurance coverage and she was bleeding it to excess while my smile was horrible (kept changing fillings to max it ). After yet another cavity she conjured, I went to another dentist who takes care of my teeth rather than exclusively of her own earnings maxing. Now I have a beautiful smile - my new doctor was able to get me two implants for teeth damaged by dr Wolf, that were covered by my insurance plan. Don't go to see dr. Wolf - if she destroyed my teeth with such insurance plan that covers pretty much everything, she won't do anything for you, except just creating work for herself damaging your teeth and charging your insurance the highest fees around. Her practice should be investigated by health authorities for fraud.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I was told my 5 year old daughter had 4 cavities. I personally brush and floss her teeth twice a day. I went to a second and third opnion and no cavities were found! Putting a kid through unnecessary stress... Its an office that money talks louder then health! Shame!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I don't usually write reviews, but I feel that I must in this case as I am very upset about a situation which I will explain below: Dr. Grazyna Wolf's Milton, Ontario office (not Dr. Wolf herself, but she is responsible for the actions of her staff) told my wife that our kids needed to have fillings because they had cavities. However, there have been "clues" that unnecessary procedures were being asked of our family - and I am not talking about the "reviews" about dentists that you might find online though I found one negative review consistent with our story. What was the last straw was when my 7-year old son had an x-ray, one of the images was not clear. They told my wife that my son moved around too much - it was his fault - and they will get the x-ray some other time. We had our doubts so we got a second opinion on our kids allegedly needing fillings. The new dentist told us that there were no cavities and thus, not fillings needed whatsoever. I feel obligated to report this, not because I have an "axe to grind" or even the anger I might feel about what might perceived as trying to absorb more money from us in numerous past scenarios/times which I question was needed in the first place or that they would have terrible effects to our children's and for that matter, my wife's and my health, etc, but mostly because this is unethical and it needs to stop if it is happening to other patients. You can make what you will of this review, but at least you (the reader) are now aware of this potential problem.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

She cares about money only,she is a money grabber,she is too greedy,we will not be going back.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

I worked for Dr, Wolf as her side assistant before and I can frankly say that she is really good at what she does. I work at a different office right now, but I kept Dr. Wolf as my dentist as I trust her completely and know her work very well. I also trust the infection control of this office, she is very strict and enforces employees to follow good habits to keep room clean and hygienic. I will highly recommend her as you family dentist.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

I have had many many cavities filled and filled again by the same dentist. They have fallen out and I strongly do not believe I needed all these since no one in my family has several cavities. This is a money grabber. I've been suggested a root canal but when I went for a second opinion to another office, it was absolutely unnecessary.. my tooth is fine 5 years later now. Other cons include the constant appointment reminder phonecalls, and some that were even 'accidently' wrongly booked. Appointments are not as flexible; they put you on-call, and try to move around patients' appointments. The only positive aspect to this office is the hygenist Karrie who is absolutely wonderful..so knowledgable, caring, and helpful. I've had other hygenists at this office and they were messy and not gentle.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. Wolf pushes unnecessary procedures. Each time I went in, she would bother me about getting my wisdom teeth removed when they completely did not interfere with the other teeth in my mouth. I made an appointment to see her due to a loose retainer wire and three days later she attempted to charge me as an emergency patient! Ludicrous!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

It was such a weird experience. One of the dentist there drilled into my tongue, and than she was saying it is my fault because I was moving it. The tooth she was working on chipped within next 48 hours. Please!!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Dr Wolf is very supportive and makes you feel very comfortable when in her chair. I grind my teeth very aggressively and love the brace that she custom made for me. I highly recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012