Ratings for Dr. Sheetal A. Kale

Dr Kale is excellent. She takes the time to listen to her patients. She delivered my baby during an emergency c-section. She is knowledgeable, caring and empathetic to the needs of her patients. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

Dr. Kale knows what she is doing. I have never felt rushed in any way. The wait is worth it.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

Dr. Kale has been my OB/GYN for awhile now and I absolutely adore her. Everytime I see her she is very knowledgable and thorough. I've had nothing but great experiences. Highly recommend Dr. Kale

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

This doctor was on call for my regular OB-GYN, Dr. David Kells. She was supposed to check me out after my delivery. She came in during the late afternoon right after surgery. She was not knowledgable regarding my medication for a blood clotting disorder. The hospital keppt me for monitoring for a couple of extra days to regulate my medicine. My inital dose was too high...She said she would check my chart and get back to me becuase she knew nothing about it. She never returned and told the nurse she could discharge me. She sent me home with the same dose of medication that kept me in the hospital because my levels were too high...She was rude, uniformed, and careless.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008