Ratings for Dr. Daniel R. Monette

I have been a patient here for years and always walk away with great service and information about my medical problems. Would highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

Dr. Monette is hilarious, and very thorough. It's great the office has an X-ray machine so you don't have to leave and they do labs there also. They run pretty efficient and he always shows alot of interest in his patients.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr Monette is a great doctor makes me feel very comfortable. Most of the staff is great and very helpful. When you have a question or need refills on meds its done very promptly. I recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2008

Dr.Monette is great. Very helpful. But the office staff can be rude, and I once got a busy signal for 2 straight days trying to make an appt. Overall, I would absolutely recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008

Dr Dan is an excellent family doctor who also specializes in sports medicine. This is great for me as most of my aches and pains are related to past sports injuries. He is very knowledgeable and typically finds the right diagnosis almost immediately. He makes appropriate recommendations and has fixed my ailments over the last 4 years. On top of that he is an overall nice guy, funny and I don't mind doing the one thing I hate which is going to the doctor. He makes the visits as easy and short as possible yet still answers any questions that I have. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2008

Dr. Daniel R. Monette's Credentials

• Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Denver Co 80262 (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Sanford, FL