Ratings for Dr. Alexander Z. Golbin

Dr. Golbin is an amazing, brilliant doctor! Our teenage son was having trouble with sleep, and we were out of options for how to help him. Dr. Golbin gave us hope again! He asked questions about our son's early development and autism to get a clear and thorough picture of the case, and he knew exactly how to help. Dr. Golbin has an amazing background of experience! He is also friendly and sympathetic to our son's struggles. We feel very much at ease with Dr. Golbin and trust him to do his best in caring for our son. We always look forward to our next visit!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

This is the best doctor I have had for 15 years. I am under his care for over a year. He answers my all questions patiently, asks questions regarding his notes from previous visits. He is very reliable. This is a doctor who I can recommend to everyone who needs help with that complicated field as psychiatric problems are.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

Dr Golbin has been life changing with helping me deal with anxiety/stress issues. I've been seeing my medical doctor in combination with acupuncture treatments biweekly for the past year but did not see real progress until I started a treatment plan with Dr. Golbin. Would definitely refer to a friend/loved one.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

The doctor never asked for my son's medical history when we visited the clinics. This was a very poor judgement on the doctor's side and could posed biased conclusion on any findings. Also, after the medical procedure EEG, which costs us $600 out of pocket, we never received any diagnostics and findings. After the EEG, he didn't give us any real medical prescription, but only prescribed herbal supplement. The supplement didn't help with the symptoms at all.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Golbin has helped me tremendously with my sleep disorder as well as anxiety and depression. Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

He is the doctor that you wish every one was! Every visit for 3+ years, I feel as though his time and effort is devoted to me. Repeatedly he is compassionate and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

I have never had a doctor that is so dedicated to helping his patients improve their quality of life than Dr. Golbin. He is genuinely caring and lets me take all the time I need with him. Office staff is great as well, so friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I have been with Dr Golbin for several years and he has been a major contributor to my health and well being.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

This Doctor works with you. If the medication is not the right amount for the specific situation, you tweak it together until you get it right. His goal is not to medicate you but to teach you to use the tools in your toolbox to do your best to get off of medication. You have to tell him your goal and he'll be with you til the the end and you'll thank him for being the one certainty in your mental journey. Just focus on being honest with him and he won't let you down.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

BEST DOCTOR EVER! While seeing Dr Golbin for one of my children, he told me to check my thyroid. I told him that I already did. He told me to check it again. I had it checked again and sure enough he was right. That's just one time he predicted. When he says something, its because it is true otherwise he wouldn't say it. He warned me to take care of myself and take time for myself. I didn't and I had a huge bump in the road. When Dr Golbin says something, listen to him. He knows what he is talking about, medical, social, psychological or personal. One of our children went to many different doctors and no one could quite figure out how to diagnose him. We heard so many different theories to whether or not he was autistic or ADD, or behavioral. He always seemed to misbehave and not act his best in the presence of doctors. Dr Golbin knows how to communicate with children and they love him. They feel some sort of comfort and acceptance around him. He has not only been a doctor but also a healer, teacher and coach. When you have a child who is different, the whole family feels it and Dr Golbin always gives encouragement to the parents and advice that works. Dr Golbin discovered that our son has a sleeping disorder and that affects behavior and learning. He is the best psychiatrist, there is no one better than Dr Golbin. His staff rocks too! They're super nice, compassionate, empathetic...every single one of them.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Dr. Alexander Z. Golbin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Board Certified Sleep Specialist