Ratings for Dr. Daniel M. Villarosa

BY TECHNICALITY I HAVE TO RATE THIS DOCTOR A 1..... I would like to start by saying after doing more research on Dr. Villarosa its a shame a review board hasn't revoked his license to practice. All the complaints against this doctor are CO.NSISTENT. Its my goal to expose the truth about Dr. Villarosa. I will be reaching out to different news outlets/social media bloggers/executives with political influences to start Publicizing the FACTS that get swept under the rug. May 24, 2017 The first impression: Dr Villarosa walks in the room, at the time, the mother of my child was having intense contractions. He says verbatim " How are you Miserable " as he laughs and proceeds to look over the shoulder of the nurse. I didn't like his comment but i didn't write him off. I just figured him to be a non compassionate person or desensitized. He checks her cervex not once when he recognized she was experiencing extreme pain did make a statement. By this point I developed the idea that Dr. Villarosa might enjoy watching the process of suffering. He treats his patients like plastic products on a conveyer built. While she was contracting and the babies heart rate was high he suggested to send her home. Hell NO. Wasn't having that. Never once did I get a real opportunity as the FATHER to discuss the plan of action with the doctor. Truthfully I felt he was trying his hardest to avoid me. Second Impression; Dr. Villarosa charges into the delivery room talking about lawsuits and the possibility of my child dying while looking me dead in my eyes. (this had no relevance to anything, I asked to speak with a Dr because none of the nurses provided consistent answers/ all information given by one nurse was contradicted by the next) I immediately asked him to correct the tone and the way he was talking to me. This interaction was escalated by Dr Villarosa when he came in the room. Then I asked Dr. Villarosa are you intentionally trying to piss me off. Thats when he stormed out and said call security and have him thrown outta here. I walked out to ask Dr. Villarosa his reasoning for throwing me out the delivery. His answer was he couldn't talk to me. I NEVER THREATENED OR PHYSICALLY TOUCHED THIS MAN. I simply asked are you Trying to intentionally piss me off/ are you trying to agitate me. This man displayed the worst behavior I have seen in a 60 yr old. So i was thrown out the delivery by security for asking Dr. Villarosa was he intentionally trying to piss me off. I'm OIF/OEF veteran. My girlfriend thought she would never carry a child full term and she did and this doctor took away my opportunity to witness a miracle i help create. Even after he robbed me of that opportunity I only asked to retrieve my bags out the room and kiss the love of my life on her lips and calmly walk out Victor Valley Hospital knowing this man took a way a powerful experience. I will never get that moment back. I know there are many more who have been wronged by Dr Villarosa. I'm building a case against this doctor. If you or a family member have similar stories please email me at marquisgrand333@gmail.com. I need real time documented experiences only. I don't want to charge him with things he hasn't done this is the first step to making this man accountable for his actions.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I'm only giving Dr. Villarosa 1 star because 0 stars is not an option. From beginning to end, I had the worst medical appt of my life. Please read to the end of this review. **First, the office opened about 15 minutes after my appointment was scheduled- I almost left, thinking maybe I had written down the wrong day or time. **Then, they did not accept any debit or credit cards, and told me I had to leave and drive down the street to get cash from a bank. That seemed a little strange, but the office staff was friendly enough so I let it slide. **Fast forward to when I met Dr. Villarosa.... He was unprofessional, incompetent, rude, and very fidgety (to the point that I wouldn't be surprised if he was under the influence of some kind of substance). **I told him that I am pregnant with twins (which I knew from the fertility clinic I was previously being seen at)- he kept questioning, how do you know it's twins? How do you know your due date? And- how much did you pay for IVF? (<---obviously none of his business) **I had previous medical records faxed over from the fertility clinic, including the results from a VERY common 1st trimester screening- called an NIP test (checks for likelihood of trisomy 18 and 21).... When he was looking over my records, HE asked ME what the NIP test was. He had no clue what it meant when I explained it. **He did not know how to operate the ultrasound machine, which looked like it was from a century ago, couldn't find one of the babies, and was not interested in listening to the heartbeats- even though I was already 12 weeks along and it would have been completely possible. When I questioned him more than once about this, he said, "Ok fine, if you really want to hear them, I can see if my ultrasound tech came into work today..."..... The ultrasound tech was in fact there, and she was kind and found both babies without issue. I don't see why she wasn't in the room in the first place. Still, though- baby lengths were not measured. Their heartbeats were not measured. **When he finally (after about 20 min after the ultrasound had finished) said I could get up from the table, he lifted me up so fast and slammed the bottom end of the table down at the same time, that I almost fell off the table. He didn't notice because he was already turned around. When I told him that I almost fell, he just laughed and said, "oh, don't do that- twins are a high risk pregnancy!" **During the appt, he answered a phone call from his friend (in the middle of when I was answering a question) and ignored me for about 5 minutes while he spoke to him on speaker phone about an upcoming trip to San Diego. **He asked me, "Anything else?" about 25 times during the appt, and I wish I could say I was exaggerating. Each time, I told him that I didn't have any further questions... but he just kept asking. The fast way that he spoke and the fact that he kept repeating himself unnecessarily made me think that he could have been on drugs. **He spent about 90% of the appointment telling me about toxoplasmosis, which I understand to be a serious infection you can contract by handling used cat litter while pregnant. I told him I had not been the one changing the cat litter, but he insisted that was not enough- he told me that if I did not get rid of my cats completely, my babies would likely die. **His ONLY advice for me was to get rid of my cats and drink 8 glasses of water a day. If I did this, he guaranteed me to have a healthy pregnancy with healthy babies. **Finally--- there was NO lab work done, NO measurements, NO follow up call from a perinatologist (whom I was told would call me within a day or two, because they specialize in pregnancies with multiples.. I was supposed to see both OBs throughout the pregnancy).... Needless to say, I never went back to that office. I wanted to tell all the women in the waiting room to get a new OB asap..... there is no way I would trust that man to care for an adult, children, or babies, especially in the case of an emergency. PLEASE do yourself a favor and don't put yourself in danger by seeing this "OB".

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Villarosa is a great doctor! I highly recommend him. He delivered my first baby & always answered any questions I had. At every visit you will be seeing him which I liked because I like knowing my doctor that will be delivering my baby not a nurse. Overall he's an awesome doctor.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

This is a terrible doctor, especially if you are getting a c-section. My wife had an emergency c-section. Unfortunately this doctor was on-call. He will made a VERTICAL incision to cut her open, then a transverse incision on the uterus. He said it's the only kind he could do. I am sure that this is for no other reason than to make that vertical cut on the mother. I don't know how there can be all these positive reviews. Dr. Villarosa is a jerk, especially to midwives. He will yell at you and threaten you to get you to do what he wants. Avoid this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

Fabulous doctor I went in with my 2 children. I was in and out and everyone was friendly. Doctor was thorough

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

This whole office is TERRIABLE! The only reason I have to see Dr. Villarosa is because my insurence is limited. If I could change and had more options I would. I went to him for my second pregnancy and was told I was fat mind you I had a baby a year ago. I was spotting a little bit and he told me that it would probably end up in a miscarriage, he did an ultrasound and told me he thought I was 3 weeks along I went to the hospital the next day with a lot of bleeding and they told me I was almost 6 weeks they did a numerous test to confirm this. I had a miscarriage the next day. The following week I went to him to get checked my appt was a 10 am I waited an hour for the receptionist to tell me I had to reschedule due to the fact that they thought my insurence would regard this and a pregnancy situation and I needed to be refgered to this Dr now. It's been 2 weeks & I'm still waiting for them to call me to make that appt! The staff is the worst! Do yourself a favor and find another Dr!!!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

I must say that Dr.villarosa has been a life saver to me. Ive had major surgeru that he helped me through and several other surgeries that he did on me. he has always allowed me to have a hand in the health care decisions for myself. he always asks me what i want and lets me decide even though i trust his care. he is like a friend and really cares for me. You will never find a better Doctor. he once sat with me for over an hour after one of mu surgeries just talking and laughing. sometimes it does take awhile for him to see you when you have an appointment yes but thats to be expected seeing that he gives each person the time he needs. I have been his patient since 2001 and i would never change that. Thank you Villarosa your the best. kristine monje..

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

This is the absolute worst Dr ofc on the planet. The Dr seems nice hes a bit flaky & scatterbrained. His staff are awful. His nurse Joanna specifically brought me to tears 3 separate times by bullying me & talking down to me. She spoke to me with such attitude & disdain I wonder if I angered her in another life. On the 3rd occasion after she berated me for 10 minutes and told me my baby was at a high risk to have down syndrome because I was to OLD(I'm only 30)I finally lost it and broke down crying on the phone with her and started yelling back at her and cussing her out this was after I asked for her supervisor multiple times & she refused to put them on. I got nowhere & hung up meanwhile I get a letter in the mail that the dr's ofc has released me as a patient because of the breakdown in the relationship. I'm almost in my 3rd trimester of pregnancy and no dr's will take me because his ofc tell them all that I am a difficult patient.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

I love this doctor took his time with me if I have another baby I will go to him my 6yr old son at that time was able to stay with me the whole time during doc v gave my son the scissors and my son cut the cord I give dr v a big 10 in my book THANK YOU.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

Best Doctor in the high desert, Very helpful, honest and nice

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

Dr. Daniel M. Villarosa's Credentials

• Kath Univ Leuven, Fac Der Geneeskunde, Leuven, Belgium (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Apple Valley, CA