Ratings for Dr. Christo Tchervenkov

He saved my son's life. He is awesome ! Really nice guy, really funny

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

It is now one since Dr Tchervenkov operated on me (five pypasses and repaired valve), I feel great back to work after four months, I live a new wonderfull life. Many thanks. Youssef nimeh 70 years old.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Operated our son at 3 weeks old and 5 months old. Our son is our biggest hero but Dr Tchervenkov comes in at a close second. We thank god for his knowledge and his skill. Forever grateful 💜💛💚💙

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Just underwent valve repair and 5 bypasses extremely glad for what he offered. God blesses him and gives him many years to come. Youssef Nimeh.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Just underwent an ASD repair w ith Dr tchervenkov. Professional from beginning to end.!!! Took his time to talk and explain everything, to me in a very scary time in my life.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

In 1987, at 8 months old, I underwent open heart surgery for Tetralogy of fallot. 27 years later I can proudly say that I was lucky to have been operated on by one of the best and am thankful to be alive today! :)

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Merci de m'avoir sauver la vie j'ai eu une opération a cœur ouvert ­''''transposition des gros vaisseaux ''' quand je suis née en 1990 et maintenant c'est moi qui peux donner la vie j'ai une fille de 4 ans et d'autre a venir j'espère :)

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

He performed open heart surgery on me when I was nine years old. I never had much of an opportunity to talk to him, but according to my parents, he was very helpful and supportive. Thank you so much for giving me a second chance at life.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

Dr Tchervenkov performed a 6 bypasses surgery on me in may 1990 at the Montreal General Hospital. I was 48 then and after hearing from him about people from Ontario who had had similar operations and managed a year later to run the Boston marathon, I decided I would train and the next year, before I turned 50 I ran the Montreal marathon, all 42 kilometers of it. The doctor also told me this was my second chance in life, so I expected then to live to be 96, to say the least. I am now 71. 3 years ago I trained and did the 50k cancer walk for women, raising funds for the Montreal Jewish Hospital. My heart allowed me to go on the 10 sections of the Atlantic Zip Line in Newfoundland, last year and this year. Last year I drove 7600k on holidays, this year a shorter trip of 6000k in 3 weeks each time. All of this thanks to a great doctor from Guy Taillon.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Une toute petite fille avec un cœur minuscule et une communication intra-ventriculaire à obturer près du centre de stimulation bioélectrique du cœur. Le pire scénario aurait pu se produire. Avec lui ce fut le meilleur.Merci docteur Tchervenkov vous êtes fantastique

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013