Ratings for Dr. Christo Tchervenkov

My husband bypasses heart surgery lastJune 16, 2018 by Dr. Christo Tchervenkov, I thank God , for him he is down to earth human, he have a compassionate ❤️To those in need . God Bless you more Doc💕Thanks a lot

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

He saved my daughter's life at five weeks old. I was told by the nurse he is the best and to put my faith into his hands as he was considered like a God and miracle worker Indeed he was. .very thankful for having him for the surgery. Thank you😊

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

He saved my son's life. He is awesome ! Really nice guy, really funny

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

It is now one since Dr Tchervenkov operated on me (five pypasses and repaired valve), I feel great back to work after four months, I live a new wonderfull life. Many thanks. Youssef nimeh 70 years old.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Operated our son at 3 weeks old and 5 months old. Our son is our biggest hero but Dr Tchervenkov comes in at a close second. We thank god for his knowledge and his skill. Forever grateful 💜💛💚💙

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Just underwent valve repair and 5 bypasses extremely glad for what he offered. God blesses him and gives him many years to come. Youssef Nimeh.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Just underwent an ASD repair w ith Dr tchervenkov. Professional from beginning to end.!!! Took his time to talk and explain everything, to me in a very scary time in my life.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

In 1987, at 8 months old, I underwent open heart surgery for Tetralogy of fallot. 27 years later I can proudly say that I was lucky to have been operated on by one of the best and am thankful to be alive today! :)

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Merci de m'avoir sauver la vie j'ai eu une opération a cœur ouvert ­''''transposition des gros vaisseaux ''' quand je suis née en 1990 et maintenant c'est moi qui peux donner la vie j'ai une fille de 4 ans et d'autre a venir j'espère :)

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

He performed open heart surgery on me when I was nine years old. I never had much of an opportunity to talk to him, but according to my parents, he was very helpful and supportive. Thank you so much for giving me a second chance at life.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014