Ratings for Dr. Reza Pourdjabbar

This is an old fashion family owned business. Father & son team with mother managing the books – that being said the new receptionist lacks soft skills - min flexibility! poor interactions!!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Reza pulled my wisdom teeth out in no time. He gave me the laughing gas and let me listen to my own music. He is great

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Without Dr. Reza Pourdjabbar I would not be able to smile:-)

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Dr. Reza is a great Dentist. Very polite and calm. Also he is cool guy :)

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

He's great!! He cares about his patients and knows what he's talking about. Best dentist in town!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

He is the best dentist I ever had . very caring and polite. At the same time affordable charges. I will never go to the other dentist.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Great atmosphere and very knowledgeable. Always friendly and willing to explain things to you. Very caring. Makes you feel at ease everytime.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Dr. Reza has been the best dentist that I have been to. He has cleaned my teeth 3 times so far and is hands down better than any hygenist that I have ever been to for a cleaning. His clinic has up to date technology and is very clean. I have never rated online before but I really feel that Dr. Reza is a highly skilled dentist and people looking for a dentist should definatly go to him.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2010

He is polite,helpful,on time,kind.Also,he has strong understanding.besides,he has a little bit sense of humor.In general,he is the best.God bless him.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2007