Ratings for Dr. Steve Faigan

I have had two implants and would highly recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Stay far away! If anything goes wrong or you are not a text book case. Dr. Faigan makes you feel stupid. Turns out I spent over $10,000 getting a sinus lift, implants and having unusual pain throughout, in which I was told I shouldn't be feeling anything (nice). Turns out after having all my work done, I have Trigeminal Neuralgia ( a horrible debilitating disease) the implants I got put in aggravated this issue causing me extreme pain, I went back to Dr. Faigan asking him to remove my implants causing me pain as my family doctor has been treating a couple of people already with this disease and understood why I needed these out. Dr. Faigan would not do it unless I saw a Neurologist first. (Sweet) In the mean time with all my nerve pain towards my eye from the implants had caused so much trauma I also got a condition called Iritis. Luckily my family doctor referred me to an oral surgeon that took out the implants for me ($1500.00 later) Which Dr. Faigan should have done for no charge. Too late for my eye ,too much trauma and scar tissue on my eye, blind in that eye :(....Also when I told Dr. Faigan about me having trigeminal neuralgia he said he had heard of that, wonder why I didn't have to see a neurologist before he got his money???? That was my experience

Submitted January 12, 2017

I just had a procedure done by Dr. Faigan. He & his staff are very professional & friendly. Dr. Faigan explained everything in detail. I would not hesitate to recommend this office to anyone. Thanks for a great job.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

the best dentist in town~did a awesome implant job.,,on a difficult mouth-mine~

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

just had a couple of implants done, very professional explained the procedure very thoroughly as he went along. like to say perfect and exactly a little too much though. lol

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Awesome experience. Friendly, professional and explained aspects about the procedure very clear.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Extremely happy with the treatment and the positive results with my gums. I admire the polite and caring staff, the hygenists are amazing. I found Dr. Faigan very knowledgable and he takes time to explain the entire process in detail. The atmosphere at the clinic is very pleasant and puts a fearful patient like myself to ease immediately. I feel we are very fortunate to such an expert in town with such high standards.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

I had a very negative experience with Dr. Faigan. His staff are wonderful, but his work and professional manner leaves a lot to be desired. I would not recommend him.

Submitted March 4, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Faigan by my dentist but after reading here how he and his staff are very unhelpful when dealing with Blue Cross I was sure to ask his secretary about costs and blue cross cost recovery. She bluntly told me that I was on my own with Blue Cross and Dr. Faigans charges were higher then guidelines. I phoned around and found another peridontist, Dr. Preston who was cheaper and willing to work with Blue Cross. I think all Dentists should advise referral patients that Dr. Faigan does not work with Blue Cross but others might so there is more transparency in the process. Dr. Prestons reputation is equal to that of Dr. Faigans.

Submitted January 22, 2014

A good dentist but substantially more expensive then other periodontists/specialists- shop around and you may be surprised.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014