Dr. Russell A. Friedman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Russell A. Friedman

I just flew back home from seeing him. In a word, he is AWESOME, unparalleled. He is a class of his own. Never seen or could imagine a doctor or office like this. For the sake of brevity, I'll just make the following points: 1. He is passionate and is a perfectionist when it comes to his work 2. His work is his purpose in life, so he truly does his best again and again to see every single patient get as well as she can, as fast as she can 3. He is generous, definitely not after money unlike what others here claimed. He gave me discounts I never expected. 4. He doesn't at all push people for repeat visits, in fact, he tried to convince me to see someone local since I have to fly to see him. He is confident but not arrogant, in fact he is humble given his accomplishments. 5. His office staff are loving, generous, genuine people. 6. You go there and they will take care of you as if you are THE most important/ only person under their care! Go, go, go, go!!! Do yourself a favor.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

The top of the care you can have. I've been to many different chiropractors in my life. Most chiropractor did crack on my back and neck it could not relieve my headache yet. He was very different approach to the problem. Very gentle, precise, careful, and knowledgeable. After the first correction, I slept over 16 hour straight without any interference. However, I did not feel groggy but feels like feather and rejuvenated. Despite the sleep pattern changes my headache is gone! It has been 3 month without having a single headache. Thank you Dr. Friedman for helping me get my life back.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

The most caring The most knowledgeable The most hopeto help you get your life back.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

My life has always involved chiropractic care, from pediatric needs on. I consider myself an authority in chiropractic care, because I've experienced the good, the great, and the downright dangerous for 35 years. Chiropractors are not simply there to pick up the pieces after a car accident, fix a migraine, or get "that persistent kink" out of your neck. They treat allergies, ear infections, diabetes, sleep disorders, vertigo, just to name a few. This is only the tip of the iceberg in the abilities of Dr Russell Friedman. His knowledge of the innate power of the human body is amazing and he uses this gift to return me to "factory settings". I sleep like a champ now, my blood sugar regulates itself WITHOUT MEDICATION, and my migraines are gone. I'm grateful to this practice for ALWAYS helping me be my absolute best, just the way our Creator intended.

Submitted March 4, 2016

Why would I travel hundreds of miles to see a chiropractor? I will always remember my whole body laughing during my first adjustment from Dr. Friedman over 15 years ago, when his amazingly gentle touch cleared my vision and my headache in a matter of minutes. He has a brilliant engineering mind, an unusual ability to analyze and then reduce the compression and stress on the body, and a total commitment to providing world-class chiropractic care for his patients. As the founder and developer of the QSM3 upper cervical method, he continues to help many of us to provide ever-better care to our chiropractic patients by sharing his teaching gifts and his research at seminars and webinars. If you are looking for a doctor who offers a specialized approach that can improve your posture, your energy, and your health, in a caring, compassionate, and supportive environment, his office is the place to be. My chiropractic practice, my health, and my life are all better thanks to Dr. Friedman, and I consider him one of the greats in our profession.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I have Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN). This is a painful nerve condition that has left me unable to speak eat and sleep without pain. Before seeing Dr. Friedman, I saw traditional doctors who gave me anti seizure drugs that made me very sick and left me unable to function. I saw a 2 neurosurgeons who told me the MRI shows Classic TN and insisted I do the intracranial surgery. I read the book Striking Back and it suggested that some TN Patients benefit from Upper Cervical Chiropractic care. So I began searching for a chiropractor with these skills. That is when I found Dr. Russell Friedman. That was in 2012. Dr. Friedman has been committed to my health care since day 1. My adjustments always help and minimize the pain so much so that I am able to be medication free and that is saying something with this disorder. Dr. Friedman is there for me whenever I need help, all I have to do is call and he will meet me on days off and after hours to help me. That is a rare level of commitment these days. I obviously can't say enough about how awesome Dr Friedman his Staff and QSM3 UCC care is. My only regret is that I didn't see him before I had this problem, if I had I may not have developed TN.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

The type of adjustment Dr. Friedman does is unlike any other chiropractic method I know. I tried everything possible to help with neck and shoulder pain over the years but it wasn't until finding Dr. Friedman that I was able to feel real relief. Dr. Friedman is a perfectionist and very knowledgable. He takes all the time a patient needs to try to correct them and wants the patient to understand what he is doing- this sometimes means having to wait a little bit- but knowing he will take equally as much time with me makes it completely ok! He isn't cracking anything, it's simply hand pressure at the next that helps to line up the atlas and entire spine. If you have seen many doctors and even other chiropractors but not getting relief, I strongly encourage you to see Dr. Friedman! Thank you Dr. F for the passion and care you give me!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I had a great experience with Dr. Friedman. I couldn't be happier. He is very knowledgable and thorough. I was impressed to see he has other chiropractors and medical doctors refer difficult cases to him. Thank you, Dr. Friedman, for giving so many people relief and helping them live their lives again!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I traveled from 2 states away to see Dr. Friedman as highly suggested by a friend. When I walked in, I knew I was about to experience something very different, as the office doesn't look like a typical doctor's office, very warm and inviting. Dr. Friedman is quite passionate and genuinely concerned about "correcting" people's ailments. He has a dynamic, honest and personable disposition...I truly felt I was in the right place. I saw him a few times that first week, and I was amazed at how well I was even after the FIRST adjustment. This man puts is passion to WORK! LOL! I think he's one of those people who refuses to be lame, so he pushes himself to win, call it ego or pride, I don't care...I call it success! My 8 hour drives every month now, are a cinch, because my destination is amazing! Thank you to the staff and to Dr. Friedman - for shattering the medical model that was failing me! BRAVO!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Expect a Miracle. I have suffered with the most sever migraines for years. I have seen numerous chiropractors and neurologists without help. In one visit I received nothing short of a miracle with The QSM3 method. Everything about Dr Friedman na d his team are there to help. I have never been in a more caring and caring office. Unbelievable!!!!! The referrals of family and friends ALL feel the same way. Thank FOREVER! Yogis are the best

Dr. Russell A. Friedman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Tulane University & Life University School of Chiropractic (Grad. 1996)
  • Tulane University