Ratings for Dr. Francine F. Ito

She has always been friendly and answers all my questions honestly with no fluff. She makes you feel comfortable without patronizing you.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr.Ito doesn't have human heart. She didn't answer to my questions at all. She is not care about patient's feeling. PLEASE DON'T GO TO DR. ITO !! She is not act like professional doctor just act mean woman. You will waste your time to see this cold heart doctor.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr. Ito lacks empathy and compassion toward pregnant women. Her staff is reflective of her overall nature and I WARN all women to not go to a cold and heartless doctor. Doctors are a dime a dozen. Pick one who hears you, understands and takes time to really care.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I would not recommend Dr. Ito to anyone. She does not provide helpful information to her patients. She is very rude & heartless. She is by far the worst doctor!!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I wouldn't recommend Dr. Ito. She provides absolutely no information to her patients and she generally acts cold and short. Her appointments after generally last about 20 seconds while she listens to your baby's heart beat. Even after spending the night in the hospital for pre-term contractions, she didn't ask me once what happened or how I felt. Just another 20 second appointment. I'll be looking for another doctor. Do not go to her.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

I would not recommend dr. Ito to anyone. She is very short with her conversations and is not very helpful. She does not appear to have a personality. I had some complications with my first trimester and she never seems to be in the office. Not at all happy with her, horrible doctor!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

I was VERY unhappy with Dr. Ito. I was under her care for three months and she acted very careless towards my needs. I submitted a urine sample on several different occasions and found out almost a month later that I had a blatter infection, not from her but when I went to urgent care. On top of that I told her I felt like passing out at work and she told me I need to see my primary doctor without any care of my well being or even questioning if I was alright. I would never recommand her to anyone. What a waste of money I paid for poor care from the doctor.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

I saw Dr. Ito for a 2nd opinion after another Dr. insisted I needed an immediate hysterectomy and have been seeing her ever since. Dr. Ito was willing to work with me on other options and has always taken the time to answer questions and listen to and incorporate my concerns into her treatment approach. No other doctor I've ever seen has taken the kind of time with me that Dr. Ito has. I fully trust and admire Dr. Ito!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

Went to her with my second pregnancy, she is the WORST doctor ever! If you have any questions she just says it's part of pregnancy and normal. First I was dehydrated and needed help coping with morning sickness, she told me to go to ER. Instead I went to my Gastro doctor and she gave me an IV and put me on short term disability until I could at least drink water and I felt better after 2 weeks of care from the other doc. I now have pelvic pain that is so bad I can't walk and Dr. Ito will not even look at my hip/pelvis and told me to go to a Chiropractor/PT but she has NO concern, comments or advice. You have to tell her to give you info and she reluctantly will say 3 or 4 words, she's short, rude, will not see you for more than 4 minutes. It's a wonder how she has so many patients, that makes me ill. I am not going to have her deliver my baby so I put up with her now, I'm moving soon so I'll get another OB soon anyway. Don't go to her for ANYTHING. You have been warned.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

I was recommended to Dr.Ito by a friend. However, I would not go back to her as she was extremely short and answered all my questions in sort of a condescending way. She is not genuinely nice and not at all warm. I would not recommend Dr. Ito to any of my friends.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2010

Dr. Francine F. Ito's Credentials

• Chinese

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal