Ratings for Dr. Jennifer T. Holloway

Sunny in Office is always very pleasant and helpful Dr. Holloway has been my primary care Physician for 15 years and has always been there for me and my family she is an intelligent caring & knowledgeable Dr. with a terrific bedside manner. I highly recommend her it is hard to however to get an appointment to see her.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Staff is just downright rude and unprofessional. PA is clueless. Impossible to get an appointment. Takes months to get appt. with doctor and for sick visit you are told you can see the PA in a few days. Office and equipment is old and badly in need of updating.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Seen her a few times. Wasn't happy with her or her staff. Seems a bit arrogant. Not fond of her ex hubby either. He's nuts!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Staff reflects the office, PA and office staff are totally unprofessional. Medical Asst was pleasant. Was told by PA they only had limited time for the patient's acute issue. Took more than limited time payment though. Further followup from patient testing could have resulted in an accurate diagnosis. Instead, patient had a near fatal occurance. Patient will be transferring to another Primary.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

One nurse has NO bedside manners! Dr. Holloway is awesome!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Holloway has been our primary care physician for over 10 years. She is a very bright, caring doctor, and eagerly listens to her patients. Any voicemails I have left Dr. Holloway have been returned by her the same day. I cannot imagine finding a better doctor and am glad I don't have to.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

I Love Dr. Halloway. She took care of my father with Alzheimers and my mother with Cancer. She was caring, to the point and made a very bad situation tolerable. I would recommend her to everyone, in fact I am switching to her practice.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. Holloway is very caring, takes her time with you, very knowledgeable and up to date.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2011

Dr. Holloway is the absolute best. You will find no other doctor who cares and works with you. She spends time on the phone if needed. The best in my book

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

dr holloway is a woman i would go out of my way to rate on the internet because she is that great. bright, personable and always manages to find time for me even though i know its hard to get in to see her sometimes, but there is a reason for it. even as a teenage male, in retrospect even dealing with some tough stuff, i could not imagine a more decent, attentive and caring individual.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

Dr. Jennifer T. Holloway's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal