Ratings for Dr. Renee J. Russell

Efficient, Friendly Staff. She listens to me. Her nurse helped me get a drug covered by my insurance when it was too expensive.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

We were very pleased with the treatment our 17 month old daughter received from Dr. Russell. She was admitted with flu type A and the croop, our Dr was on vacation so we saw Dr.Russell. Her bedside manner was great, her compassion for our daughter was amazing an she was very knowledgeable. She even called us at home after being discharged to check on our daughter, something normally not done by doctors. I would absolutely recommend Dr.Russell to anyone looking for a Dr in the Grove area!!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Russell's since the latter part of last year. So far I find her very friendly and easy to get along with. I have several things wrong with me in part cause I haven't been seen by a regular doctor in like 20 years. I have a personal problem with doctors in general but I feel relaxed when I go there. The staff is great and always friendly and with a smile. They all make me feel important.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Dr. Russell and her staff were absolutely wonderful. I have never been in an medical office that is so professional and courteous. The in house lab is so convenient and the staff is incredible. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

When I first met Renee' Russell, she was a real physician. She was enthusiastic, acted like she really wanted to be in the profession. What she treated me for, is totally irrelevant. But we made friends very fast, once she knew that I was not going to take the meds she suggested. However: ONE: In three years, she NEVER asked to do a digital rectal check for tumors, never ordered a baseline chest X-Ray, never ordered a baseline PSA, never ordered a baseline EKG. I was 59 yr old male. 63 now. TWO: Renee' suddenly became obsessed with MONEY. She bought a two million dollar building. She purchased $100,000 dollars worth of lab equipment for her new offices. One day after a visit, she had her office receptionist hand me a bill for $265.00, and said: " We can't see you again unless you pay this FIRST." SHE BROKE THE RULES. You CANNOT DENY SERVICES to a medicaid pt on that basis. BAD !!!!!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

I have a pretty rare condition (for this area anyway) and I was pretty skeptical that she could help me, as she is not a specialist. She suggested a new med. and I was again skeptical...however it is WORKING! Then, her nurse called to check on me and give me a personal message from Dr. R. A dr's office has never done that before. I was about to give up and travel an hr and a half to the specialist again, but I am realizing that she is very good. Give her a chance. She will listen to you and really try to help you.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

I liked her okay for a bit, but then she started in on me every time I went there about walking. It gets on my nerves and stresses me out when they do that. I know I am fat and she was getting snobby with me towards the end. I have to give her credit for giving me a oxygen concentrator though, but she blamed everything else on being fat. When I started going to a man doctor he told me if I got my tonsils taken out it would help with my sleeping disorder. I did it and I no longer snore so it wasn't just because I was fat or am fat. I also had tonsil issues. A lot of doctors are quick to blame everything on you being fat and refuse to look into other issues and I don't like this. They can look at the fat issue along with other helpful ideas that my last doctor did.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

Dr. Russell was polite and caring. She removed a mole that concerned me.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2009

She fixed everything all the other doctors screwed up on me. They had me taking drugs I didn't need, and she fixed a bunch of things they wouldn't help me with. I give her an A+++++ because I wasn't hurried in and out like my last doctor and she listened to my concerns and acted on them.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Russell has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have been to, and I have seen many. She spends time with you and really listens. She goes to great lengths to get you the help you need. She is very knowledgeable and honest. I have RSD which is pretty rare and she was willing to read up on the disease and take my case on. You won't find a better doctor.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2007

Dr. Renee J. Russell's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

GHI