Ratings for Dr. Brian A. Berelowitz

I have been a patient for 17 Yrs. I was very ill when I became a patient. Extreme weight loss, heart palpitations, hand tremors, loss of hair. I was diagnosed, tested, & successfully treated. I had Graves' disease & had my thyroid gland irritated. It took awhile to get my meds correct & Dr B. Was kind, caring & diligent during this period. I highly recommend him & praise him for his dedication.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY ENTIRE LIFE! Had me experimenting by treating the symptoms of my auto immune disease instead of the actual disease. Had me on MANY medications at once after knowing that I wanted to take as few as possible and remain semi-holistic. After SEVERE side effects I endured for OVER A YEAR! I quit the meds myself when he told me to continue even though the side effects were insane. VERY BAD ADVICE!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr Berelowitz is a great doctor, no problems with him. His staff and office management is another story. Good luck getting a call back or even getting someone to pick up the phone. You will wait days for a return call.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Berelowitz is a brilliant diagnostician. I spent 5 years looking for a solution to the health problem I was experiencing, before I was sent to Dr. Berelowitz. After reviewing my medical history, and ordering a battery of tests, he diagnosed my problem. He sent me to an ENT specialist, who performed the necessary surgery to cure me. I'll be forever grateful for Dr. Berelowitz for his thoroughness, and attention to detail. He's very kind, and very caring. I recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

First visit may be great, after that you're lucky if he reviews any tests he's previously ordered. He came highly recommended. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Berelowitz's for the last 25 years. He is the best physician I have ever met. I would not recommend anyone go to any other endocrinologist in Las Vegas other than Dr. Berelowitz.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

HORRIFIC STAFF! I've RUDELY been hung up on NUMEROUS TIMES & my voicemails ignored by Marta & Diana Lee, Dr. Berelowitz's staff!! How Dr. Berelowitz has not fired them yet is BEYOND ME?!?! They cancelled THREE appointments on ME & now I can't get in to see the Doctor AT ALL! My health is poor due to hyperthyroidism & there are no more Doctors here in Vegas that will take my insurance that are taking new patients!! Now what do I do? Wait to die because Dr. Berelowitz has a completely incompetent staff?! My Husband is also so upset over this because he knows I URGENTLY need medical care. I waited 7 months for a first time appointment & they had to reschedule me! Then they had to cancel my RESCHEDULED appointment! Dr. Berelowitz, PLEASE hire better staff & please fix your "system" because it simply is not working! I'm currently without an endo now & these rude women keep hanging up on me! I'm livid!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

I went to see this doctor because my OB/GYN asked me to see an Endocrinologist for care with my hypothyroid condition. The first thing the doctor said to me was "Why are you coming to see me? Hypothyroidism is kind of beneath my level of expertise." I explained that my OB/GYN asked me to see an Endo and he looked at me like I had three heads. I told him that my time is important, too, and if he is too busy to see me, I'd gladly leave. He kind of hemmed and hawed but the damage was done. Definitely do not recommend this guy.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr. B is the only endo to see in this town, and that is why you have to wait to see him. He is just that good. I have been to 4 other doctors before him. Been a patient now for 7 years.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Dr B is a great doctor but he has too many patients and he cannot accomodate all his patients. My appointment was cancelled twice and i had to wait another 9months to get an appointment. He is a great Dr. But Dr. b needs to realize that availability to his patients would be a very important factor. I dont believe in his appointment system, half the time you never get a call back from his staff. The wait in his office takes more than an hour. I love Dr.B but not being available for his patients is not going to work for me. I need a Dr. That will have and find time to help their patients.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Dr. Brian A. Berelowitz's Credentials

• Univ Of Cape Town, Fac Of Med, Cape Town, So Africa (Grad. 1973)

Pacificare