Dr. Andres Bustillo

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andres Bustillo

Dr. Andres Bustillo was a truly wonderful. I was referred to him by my dermatologist, Dr. Ziac. He has a very conservative approach and that is something that I was looking for. I originally went thinking in having my nose and eyelids done. He took his time and explained that I was not ready to have my upper eyelids done yet and botox could help improve the eyes and suggested my dermatologist should do it. After going home, I had a few questions and he asked me to come back in for a second consult. He is very caring and professional. I decided to have my rhinoplasty in September of 2016. I received a call from him the night before surgery which was nice and unexpected. The surgery and recovery were relatively easy except for the stuffiness that lasted a about a week. His staff and his nurse Denise were excellent. I just saw him for my six month follow up and I could not be happier. A nice and natural result that most people cannot notice. I am fortunate to have been recommended to him and would recommend him always.

Submitted March 9, 2017

I had a hard time breathing and my doctor recommended that I see Dr. Bustillo for a rhinoplasty consultation. During the consultation, Dr. Bustillo was very professional, comfortable, and assuring, so I decided to proceed with having him perform my rhinoplasty. My experience with Dr. Bustillo was amazing because he really took care of me. Being able to breathe properly was very important to me, and now I can do it! I would wholeheartedly recommend him to other patients who are interested in a rhinoplasty. I give him a 5/5!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

In the last few years, I have had a couple of nasal fractures in my nose and it was in really bad shape to the point where it negatively affected by breathing. A close friend noticed my problem and recommended Dr. Andres Bustillo, calling him the best surgeon in the area. Before going to Dr. Bustillo, I did attend a few consultations with other doctors, but none compared to Dr. Bustillo. I was impressed by the explanations he provided me with. He did a great job of showing me pictures of what I should expect, as well as what the procedure would involve. The staff is professional as well. During my recovery, I didn't encounter any issues and the follow up appointment was just as excellent. My nose looks very natural and I highly recommend both the procedure and Dr. Andres Bustillo to anyone in need.

Submitted December 24, 2017

Growing up, I never liked my nose. I had to wear make-up every day just to feel better about my nose (something I don't care for either). Two months ago I had a rhinoplasty procedure done with Dr. Andres Bustillo. While researching the cosmetic procedure, I came across Dr. Bustillo on Real Self and he had great reviews. Initially I was very anxious about the procedure, but after the first appointment, Dr. Bustillo assured me excellent and natural results. He is very amazing, and his staff is super helpful. The procedure was very quick; recovery took only two weeks, and by the third week I was back in the gym. My nose looks so natural; my expectations were highly met. I highly recommend Dr. Andres Bustillo to others. And the best part is I don't have to wear makeup on a daily basis anymore.

Submitted November 19, 2017

I had my nose done with Dr. Bustillo two months ago. I wanted to breathe better, but also improve the appearance of my nose, as well. Luckily, I never felt like I needed to consult with any other doctors. Dr. Bustillo brings with him great professionalism and attention to detail. My nose is looking better every day. I have no problem recommending Dr. Bustillo and his staff, as I really feel like his office is accommodating and kind.

Submitted November 6, 2017

I feel blessed to have chosen Dr. Bustillo to perform my Neck lift and Facelift. I have been thinking about getting these procedures done, my daughter’s wedding coming up in November, and it was time to get this done. I was doing my research about the procedures; I come across a doctor who recommended Dr. Andres Bustillo. My appointment with Dr. Andres Bustillo was scheduled promptly and included consideration of neck lift and facelift. He spent time with me and addressed all of my questions and concerns without feeling rushed. He assured of a natural, great look after the procedure. Indeed, my expectations were fully met, my daughter is pleased with the outcome. I highly recommend Dr. Andres Bustillo; I liked his personality, he is very professional, honest and very clear on what the results would be.

Submitted October 31, 2017

I had no confidence in my appearance, not liking how I looked from the front and side because of my nose. I found Dr. Bustillo on the internet, as he was rated one of the best nose job surgeons in the country. I loved his pictures and the positive patient reviews. I never had to see any other doctors because from the start, Dr. Bustillo just felt right for me. During my consultation, Dr. Bustillo explained the procedure and what could be expected each step of the way. He was easy to understand and this made me feel less nervous about the surgery. My recovery was uncomfortable for a day or two, but there was never any pain. Dr. Bustillo is so professional and made sure I knew what to expect during this time. Dr. Bustillo achieved everything we set out to do – probably more so! I’m really pleased.

Submitted October 27, 2017

I have always wanted a rhinoplasty, but never felt truly comfortable committing to the surgery. I was afraid of a painful recovery, and I was also worried I couldn't get natural looking results. My daughter recommended Dr. Bustillo, so I made an effort to schedule a consultation appointment. Meeting Dr. Bustillo, his confidence and professionalism gave me hope in his surgical skills. He explained the procedure and went through everything that I should expect. Dr. Bustillo's team was wonderful and welcoming, as well. They have kept in close contact with me, since my surgery, ensuring my recovery goes well. Dr. Bustillo’s skill and experience was well worth the five hour drive to Miami from Gainesville.

Submitted October 16, 2017

I saw Dr. Bustillo on May 24th for a rhinoplasty. Gravity was not kind to me, so it was time for some improvements. I read about Dr. Bustillo first, then my estheticians mentioned his name, as well. From day one, he was so professional. Dr. Bustillo and I were able to decide on the best changes for me, that would look natural. I am so pleased, my nose looks excellent. It is organic-looking with my facial features. The whole plastic surgery experience was positive, so I will gladly recommend Dr. Bustillo to someone else.

Submitted July 25, 2017

Okay so I have quite a few things to say regarding my experience. First and for most, the office smells wonderful. Upon walking in I was immediately taken aback by how neat, organized and gorgeous the waiting room was (This is very important to me). The doctor is very knowledgeable and has been doing this for a long time so he knows his stuff. I came in for a Rhinoplasty. I have no complaints at all. The procedure went well and the healing process, piece of cake with no complications. Very very important to be because I have very sensitive skin, but he reassured me that everything would be okay and he didn't lie! Dr. Bustillo is the very best. The staff was wonderful, the surgical coordinator Jessica was extreeeemely helpful and amazing to me. The front desk receptionist, Laura was nice, attentive and so nice to me. She made sure I was taken care of and any time I had a question, she was quick to help me out. These are all things that are important in order to build a positive experience, not just for me but for anyone. Thank you for an amazing experience guys! Anyone looking to have work gone, THIS IS YOUR PLACE. - A

Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Andres Bustillo's Credentials

• Univ De Granada, Fac De Med, Granada, Spain (Grad. 1974)
  • University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal