Dr. Andres Bustillo

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andres Bustillo

Dr. Andres Bustillo was a truly wonderful. I was referred to him by my dermatologist, Dr. Ziac. He has a very conservative approach and that is something that I was looking for. I originally went thinking in having my nose and eyelids done. He took his time and explained that I was not ready to have my upper eyelids done yet and botox could help improve the eyes and suggested my dermatologist should do it. After going home, I had a few questions and he asked me to come back in for a second consult. He is very caring and professional. I decided to have my rhinoplasty in September of 2016. I received a call from him the night before surgery which was nice and unexpected. The surgery and recovery were relatively easy except for the stuffiness that lasted a about a week. His staff and his nurse Denise were excellent. I just saw him for my six month follow up and I could not be happier. A nice and natural result that most people cannot notice. I am fortunate to have been recommended to him and would recommend him always.

Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Bustillo performed my combined procedure neck lift, lower facelift, and otoplasty in February. I had the procedure because my neck was really wrinkled, like a turkey's neck, and I wasn't pleased with my profile. I'm only 65, but I looked much older. I can't say enough about my results, they're fantastic. There was little to no pain during my recovery, just a little discomfort. Dr. Bustillo undoubtedly knows what he's doing. I'm completely satisfied with everything about my experience with him.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

I really liked Dr. Bustillo's simple, straightforward approach to my rhinoplasty surgery. He told me right away what he could do to help me achieve the look I wanted. He also used a computer program to show me what my new nose would look like, which was super helpful during my decision-making process. My recovery went exactly as Dr. Bustillo said it would, so I was prepared for everything, no surprises whatsoever. I am over the moon with my results and they are exactly what I expected them to be.

Submitted May 11, 2018

I had a growth on the back of my ear that I wanted to get fixed. I'm a long time patient of Dr. Bustillo's so I knew exactly where to go. He performed an injectable treatment with absolutely no pain or discomfort. My results are great and my ear looks exactly the way I wanted it to. Dr. Bustillo is the best of the best and I would never go anywhere else but straight to his office for any of my cosmetic procedure needs.

Submitted April 30, 2018

Tuve el procedimiento de Rinoplastia hace 8 meses, tenia el tabique desviado y queria arreglarme la nariz, esteticamente se veia mal Una amistad mia habia tenido una Rinoplastia con el doctor, sabia que el doctor era bueno. La consulta con el Doctor fue excelente. La primera consulta el doctor me dio mucha seguridad, fue lo que mas me gusto de el, pues el sabe muy bien de su trabajo y habla bastante seguro y te explica perfectamente todo lo que tenga que ver con la operacion, los pro y los contra El resultado que yo queria era que me quedara bastante natural la nariz, yo sabia que lo iba a conseguir con el doctor Vi sus videos en youtube de la operacion y quede bastante tranquila, mis espectativas se cumplieron al 100%, yo quede muy conforme con mi nariz La recuperacion no fue dolorosa, es incomoda, por lo general fue bastante rapida la recuperacion, recomendaria 100% el procedimiento y al Doctor Bustillo, en una escala del 1 al 5 calificaria 5 al doctor Bustillo, estoy muy complacida con su trabajo y es muy bueno.

Submitted April 27, 2018

I had scheduled a consultation with two doctors to get some information on how I can fix my turkey neck. After meeting with both doctors, I felt much more confident and comfortable with Dr. Bustillo which is why I chose him as my doctor. My neck lift procedure with Dr. Bustillo went perfectly and my results are wonderful. I can't get over the fact that I experienced zero pain throughout my recovery. My procedure was only six weeks ago and no one can even tell that I've had "work done". Everything about my experience with Dr. Bustillo was totally positive. I have absolutely no reservations recommending him to other patients.

Submitted April 18, 2018

My deviated septum and the slight crook have always made me a little self-conscious about my nose. After discussing it with my ENT, he suggested I meet with a plastic surgeon, specifically Dr. Bustillo. The second I walked into his office, I knew Dr. Bustillo was my guy. He was so genuine, warm, kind and caring. My goal was to straighten my nose and improve my breathing. Dr. Bustillo was so patient and my results are incredible. I greatly appreciated how available he was...not all doctors are like that. Dr. Bustillo is also your go-to doctor if you are looking for a duel purpose rhinoplasty or any facial surgery for that matter.

Submitted April 11, 2018

My neck was very wrinkled and I had jowls. I wasn't happy. A friend of mine told me that Dr. Bustillo could help me, so I scheduled an initial consultation. Dr. Bustillo was great...very warm and engaged. I felt really comfortable with him and made the decision to have the lower facelift procedure he recommended as an appropriate treatment option for my condition. I'm now about three months out from my procedure and am very pleased with my results: my neck and jaw are firmer and my skin is tighter. I would say all of my expectations have been met. Dr. Bustillo and his staff are great.

Submitted March 28, 2018

My nose was too big. It really was affecting the way I felt about myself. Dr. Bustillo is widely regarded as the best plastic surgeon in my area, so I scheduled an initial rhinoplasty consultation. He and his staff made me feel so comfortable. They really know how to treat patients. It's been one year since my procedure and I'm very happy with my results. My nose looks great. I give Dr. Bustillo and his staff the highest rating possible. Patients who are interested in rhinoplasty should definitely see Dr. Bustillo!

Submitted March 23, 2018

My chin augmentation with Dr. Bustillo was about two months ago. I was interested in the procedure because I wasn't happy with how small my chin was and hated the way I looked in pictures. Dr. Bustillo was really nice throughout the entire process. He and his staff explained everything really well and made sure I was completely comfortable with my decision to have surgery. My recovery was exactly like Dr. Bustillo said it would be, which really made it much easier than I thought. I'm really happy with my results. All of my expectations have been met. I would definitely encourage patients who aren't happy with the appearance of their chin to schedule an initial consultation with Dr. Bustillo.

Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. Andres Bustillo's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)
  • Univ De Granada, Fac De Med, Granada, Spain (Grad. 1974)