Ratings for Dr. Andres Bustillo

Dr. Andres Bustillo was a truly wonderful. I was referred to him by my dermatologist, Dr. Ziac. He has a very conservative approach and that is something that I was looking for. I originally went thinking in having my nose and eyelids done. He took his time and explained that I was not ready to have my upper eyelids done yet and botox could help improve the eyes and suggested my dermatologist should do it. After going home, I had a few questions and he asked me to come back in for a second consult. He is very caring and professional. I decided to have my rhinoplasty in September of 2016. I received a call from him the night before surgery which was nice and unexpected. The surgery and recovery were relatively easy except for the stuffiness that lasted a about a week. His staff and his nurse Denise were excellent. I just saw him for my six month follow up and I could not be happier. A nice and natural result that most people cannot notice. I am fortunate to have been recommended to him and would recommend him always.

Submitted March 9, 2017

I saw Dr. Bustillo on May 24th for a rhinoplasty. Gravity was not kind to me, so it was time for some improvements. I read about Dr. Bustillo first, then my estheticians mentioned his name, as well. From day one, he was so professional. Dr. Bustillo and I were able to decide on the best changes for me, that would look natural. I am so pleased, my nose looks excellent. It is organic-looking with my facial features. The whole plastic surgery experience was positive, so I will gladly recommend Dr. Bustillo to someone else.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Okay so I have quite a few things to say regarding my experience. First and for most, the office smells wonderful. Upon walking in I was immediately taken aback by how neat, organized and gorgeous the waiting room was (This is very important to me). The doctor is very knowledgeable and has been doing this for a long time so he knows his stuff. I came in for a Rhinoplasty. I have no complaints at all. The procedure went well and the healing process, piece of cake with no complications. Very very important to be because I have very sensitive skin, but he reassured me that everything would be okay and he didn't lie! Dr. Bustillo is the very best. The staff was wonderful, the surgical coordinator Jessica was extreeeemely helpful and amazing to me. The front desk receptionist, Laura was nice, attentive and so nice to me. She made sure I was taken care of and any time I had a question, she was quick to help me out. These are all things that are important in order to build a positive experience, not just for me but for anyone. Thank you for an amazing experience guys! Anyone looking to have work gone, THIS IS YOUR PLACE. - A

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

CI first came to Dr. Bustillo for self-care in 2016. Finding him online, I knew that Dr. Bustillo was one of the best surgeons in Florida. During the consultation, Dr. Bustillo confidence made me feel reassured in his abilities. He knew within a couple of seconds the right set of techniques to reach my desired results. On top of that, Dr. Bustillo staff was so likable, I was never nervous or anxious. Everyone was easy to talk and worked with my schedule. My surgical procedure was in November, and I feel like the best outcome possible was achieved. Today, I am confident referring just about anyone to see Dr. Bustillo, as well.

Submitted June 30, 2017

Three months ago, I opted for plastic surgery and had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Bustillo. For years, I did not like my profile. After finding Dr. Bustillo online, I could see his vision was realistic with my surgical expectations. I felt safe in his care, from the beginning of my consultation. Dr. Bustillo takes great pride in his work and is committed to taking good care of his patients. My nose is still healing, but now it fits my face and my profile looks absolutely wonderful. I do not think I could have asked for anything more.

Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Bustillo was my rhinoplasty surgeon. He made my entire experience bearable, although I found waking up from anesthesia so scary. Dr. Bustillo and his amazing team really showed compassion and kindness through my terror. I had my nose job on March 2nd, and so far, am happy. My nose had a fracture and needed attention for awhile, I just had not found the right doctor. I did not do anything special to find Dr. Bustillo, actually locating him online. His office is close to my work and has incredible patient testimonials on the Internet, making Dr. Bustillo feel like a good fit, even before we met. From the get-go, the process has been great. Dr. Bustillo is supportive and candid, and overall accommodating. My results are out of this world, although my nose still has some healing to do and the swelling will go down even more. I recommend Dr. Bustillo to those people needing a nose job but hanging back due to fear. This is the office that will take away your jitters and give you the results you are hoping to find.

Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Buastillo performed my facelift he did a perfect job, I had no pain no bruises I look fresh and natural , he's excellent doctor and good person . I recommend Dr Bustillo

Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Bustillo was kind enough to perform my revision rhinoplasty on December 30th, last year. My care at his office was nothing shy of excellent. He came to my attention after a close relative gave me his name. The experience Dr. Bustillo brings to the table is obviously far greater than other area surgeons. I was not happy with my appearance, but Dr. Bustillo assured me that he could make the proper changes to the results from my primary rhinoplasty. My surgery was smooth, without any surprises. It is hard to believe this is my same nose, I'm so thrilled that I had the opportunity to work with Dr. Bustillo and I recommend others seek his advice, also.

Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr Bustillo is an excellent surgeon, caring physician. & modest individual. He is not going to try and convince you. Your outcomes will be the best possible and he is dedicated to making sure you are satisfied. He is a rare find and I was lucky to have found him.

Submitted April 2, 2017

Two months ago, I saw Dr. Bustillo for a rhinoplasty. I was so nervous, but was tired of being self-conscious about my looks. However, Dr. Bustillo made me feel more comfortable than any other surgeon. Dr. Bustillo carefully detailed my surgical plan and ensured it would provide a good result. I must say, he delivered. My nose is so natural looking today, but dramatically improved. I recommend Dr. Bustillo for his confidence, professional demeanor, and his ability to provide excellent results, even in severe cases.

Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Andres Bustillo's Credentials

• Univ De Granada, Fac De Med, Granada, Spain (Grad. 1974)
  • University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)