Dr. Andres Bustillo

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andres Bustillo

Dr. Andres Bustillo was a truly wonderful. I was referred to him by my dermatologist, Dr. Ziac. He has a very conservative approach and that is something that I was looking for. I originally went thinking in having my nose and eyelids done. He took his time and explained that I was not ready to have my upper eyelids done yet and botox could help improve the eyes and suggested my dermatologist should do it. After going home, I had a few questions and he asked me to come back in for a second consult. He is very caring and professional. I decided to have my rhinoplasty in September of 2016. I received a call from him the night before surgery which was nice and unexpected. The surgery and recovery were relatively easy except for the stuffiness that lasted a about a week. His staff and his nurse Denise were excellent. I just saw him for my six month follow up and I could not be happier. A nice and natural result that most people cannot notice. I am fortunate to have been recommended to him and would recommend him always.

Submitted March 9, 2017

I broke my nose in 6th grade and there was a really big bump on it. I saw multiple doctors and they all recommended I wait until I turned 18 to do something about it. When I hit the right age, I went ahead and started searching for rhinoplasty specialists. I got really great recommendations, including one from my aunt, to see Dr. Bustillo, so I went straight to him. He was so great I didn't even make an appointment with another specialist. To be completely honest, I thought my procedure would be way worse than it was. It really wasn't bad at all because Dr. Bustillo explained the procedure and calmed my nerves. It was pretty surprising and unbelievable that I didn't feel any pain during recovery. I can say for certain that I've been extremely pleased with my experience, everything was very comfortable and easy going, nothing was pressured or awkward at all. Everything from my procedure to my recovery to my results went exactly like he said.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

A sagging neck and jaw line brought me to Dr. Bustillo's office. I originally found out about him through four highly satisfied friends. I didn't have consultations with other surgeons because I was so impressed with my friends' results and Dr. Bustillo's before-and-after photos on his website. My consultation went great, he was so professional and kind. My partial facelift went so well and my follow up experience was excellent. The office staff was super helpful when I called with questions and concerns. My expectations have been met without question. My results are exactly what I wanted. He's an excellent surgeon whom I have no reservations recommending to other patients.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

I had seen Dr. Bustillo previously for work under my eyes and am still very happy with those results. When I started noticing the loose skin under my chin I considered getting a facelift. A close friend of mine actually highly recommended Dr. Bustillo, and his results were so natural and flawless I knew Dr. Bustillo would give me the results I was looking for. My results are really natural, which is exactly what I wanted. My skin is tighter and I look younger. At our initial consultation I told Dr. Bustillo my eyes were looking droopy and I was considering more work. I appreciate that he is honest, and told me the extra work was not necessary. One of the most amazing things was my recovery. The minor swelling and bruising went away so quickly. I think the world of Dr. Bustillo. He truly cares about his patients and the work he is doing.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

My initial consultation with Dr. Bustillo went so well. He and his staff made me feel super comfortable. Seeing another rhinoplasty specialist never even crossed my mind. His excellent reviews and incredible before and after photos made my decision to have rhinoplasty very easy. My recovery was a breeze. I had not one bit of pain, very minimal bruising, and a quick return to dancing and working out. I highly recommend a rhinoplasty with Dr. Bustillo to other patients. My results are everything I've ever wanted and more

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

I had been thinking of having a rhinoplasty procedure done for over 10 years and I finally mustered the courage to have it done last year in september. I had a few doctors in mind that I found and liked through my online research. I also had a friend that went ahead and had her nose done with Dr. Andres Bustillo which helped me make my final decision to schedule my consultation. I felt Dr. Bustillo was very honest with me about what expectation I should have after my surgery, we went over the entire procedure and answered all my questions. From my research online, I expected the procedure to be a lot more complicated and painful but I was wrong. Thank you Dr. Bustillo and staff for the amazing experience and my beautiful new nose.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Due to my deviated septum, I was having a hard time breathing from the side that was very narrow in my nose and in the last year I kept having nose bleeds from the same side. So I went to an ENT and he said to me "you might as well straighten out your nose" and he recommended I see Dr. Bustillo for a rhinoplasty. Before my consultation I had researched Dr. Bustillo online and noticed he had really good reviews. I decided to take advantage that I was going to already be under anesthesia with a plastic surgeon so I also took care of my turkey neck. While this was a very personal choice for me, I must say the recovery wasn't completely painless for me, but it was manageable and if you really are unhappy with how you look, then it will be worth it. Dr. Bustillo is very nice and remarkably good at what he does.

Submitted June 25, 2018

My septorhinoplasty with Dr. Bustillo went perfectly. I can finally smell and taste food again and best of all, the bump on my nose is gone! There was no pain or discomfort during my recovery, which was amazing. The most pain medication I took was two extra strength Tylenol. If I could give Dr. Bustillo a rating over a 10/10, I totally would. He and his staff are the best.

Submitted June 15, 2018

The decision to have my rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Bustillo was a very easy one to make; largely because my husband had the same procedure a year ago and his results are amazing. I was very impressed by how patient Dr. Bustillo was during my consultation, he listened to everything I had to say and then made a treatment recommendation that perfectly aligned with my goals. I'm only two-months out from my surgery and can already see a remarkable improvement in my breathing and snoring. I'm also super pleased with how natural my new nose looks. I can't thank Dr. Bustillo and his amazing staff enough. My experience was truly second to none.

Submitted June 11, 2018

Years of allergy problems and an extremely deviated septum on my right nostril lead me on my quest to find the perfect doctor to perform my surgery. I was advised to meet with Dr. Bustillo after feeling unsure of my previous consultations with different doctors. I chose Dr. Bustillo to perform my septorhinoplasty because his staff was excellent in providing a detailed explanation of the surgery and my recovery process. I didn't take any of the pain medication provided to me during my recovery process but instead took extra strength Tylenol, which can tell you the level of pain experienced. Dr. Bustillo is very professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend Dr. Bustillo to a family member which I think speaks volumes on how I value his work.

Submitted May 31, 2018

Dr. Andres Bustillo's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)
  • Univ De Granada, Fac De Med, Granada, Spain (Grad. 1974)