Ratings for Dr. Andres Bustillo

Dr. Andres Bustillo was a truly wonderful. I was referred to him by my dermatologist, Dr. Ziac. He has a very conservative approach and that is something that I was looking for. I originally went thinking in having my nose and eyelids done. He took his time and explained that I was not ready to have my upper eyelids done yet and botox could help improve the eyes and suggested my dermatologist should do it. After going home, I had a few questions and he asked me to come back in for a second consult. He is very caring and professional. I decided to have my rhinoplasty in September of 2016. I received a call from him the night before surgery which was nice and unexpected. The surgery and recovery were relatively easy except for the stuffiness that lasted a about a week. His staff and his nurse Denise were excellent. I just saw him for my six month follow up and I could not be happier. A nice and natural result that most people cannot notice. I am fortunate to have been recommended to him and would recommend him always.

Submitted March 9, 2017

The appearance of my nose made me unhappy, so I was thinking of having rhinoplasty done for about three years now. I just wanted my nose to look better. I did research online and also talked to some people who underwent this type of surgery. I found Dr. Bustillo online, saw lots of positive reviews, videos, pics, and visited his website and learned more about him and the procedure. On June 7th, I had my rhinoplasty and was so prepared for a change to take place. Everything went well as expected. After a week of the procedure, the cast was out, and regardless of the bruising and swelling, I could see the difference and the results were awesome. The recovery was quick, too, which was a plus. Dr. Bustillo and his medical staff were wonderful and helpful, the establishment is super clean and nice.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2019

Dr. Bustillo performed my neck lift, lower facelift, and chin implant surgery on June 10th this year. He absolutely met all the expectations I had going into this surgery. I knew he was good by reading the online reviews and seeing his work, but I chose him because of his dedication to natural-looking results and also the treatment I got when I first met him. I knew he was the right doctor for me. Before, I would look at my face and see the drooping and sagging aspects of it, but Dr. Bustillo really went above and beyond to revive my confidence. His staff was amazing, too. They were always accommodating to fit my schedule, and overall it was a wonderful experience. The doctor is very thorough in his follow-ups and even called my phone before and after surgery, which I don't think many doctors do.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

My son was getting married and for the occasion I decided to look into this procedure to improve my appearance. My sister in law had the same procedure with Dr. Bustillo and had a great experience with excellent results. My initial consultation with him went fine, he told me what he thought he could do to improve my look. Dr. Bustillo is very compassionate and listens to you. I explained to him that the biggest issues were the bags under my eyes. I wanted to rejuvenate my eyes, and refresh my look. Dr. Bustillo explained to me the procedure he recommended that I could benefit from. On February 22 he performed a Blepharoplasty and Face lift and all I have to say is that I am very pleased with the results. The post operative was a bit uncomfortable but manageable. The follow up visits were fine. Dr Bustillo and his staff were the most courteous, professional, informative and I had no complaints whatsoever. I am extremely happy with the results, Dr. Bustillo exceeded my expectations and he took extra care and the outcome was more than expected. He is an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

I learned about Dr. Bustillo through an app and researching his website, which was very informative. After reading about his work and the process, the before-and-after pics and reviews, I felt like I knew everything I needed to know to make my decision and look no further. I scheduled my first consultation with him and was delighted to meet & talk with him. He is a very professional, caring, kind and very knowledgeable doctor and his medical staff was helpful and nice. He performed my rhinoplasty and septoplasty in April 2019. I cannot be any happier with the results he gave me. The recovery was quick and fast, though there was a little bit of discomfort that went away after a few days. The results were as expected. I am so happy with Dr. Bustillo's work and urge anyone looking to improve the way they look to see this professional.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

I was not happy with my side profile and had some previous issues with my nose. I researched for the best plastic surgeon in my area, or a surgeon expert in rhinoplasty and found Dr. Andres Bustillo. He had amazing reviews, before-and-after pics, and a very informative website. I contacted his office to schedule an appointment and the staff was helpful and immediately assisted me. Once I met Dr. Bustillo, he answered all my questions and concerns. He was a pleasant, caring and thoughtful doctor. I was very confident in choosing him for my operation. Dr. Bustillo performed my rhinoplasty on May 23, 2019, and I have been very happy with the outcome. The postoperative recovery was a bit difficult for the first few days, but I was able to breath normal shortly after. The follow-up consultation went well and the healing process is going normal. Dr. Bustillo is very professional and cares a lot about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

Around 7 months ago, I had undergone an upper eyelid surgery with Dr. Bustillo. Before then, I was very unhappy with how my eyelids made me look. The droopiness of my left eyelid made it seem like it hung lower than my right one. I wanted to make a change, and despite meeting with different doctors, I decided on Dr. Bustillo. My friend recommended him to me after having undergone surgery and being so happy with the results he provided. The consultation with him went great as all my concerns and questions were addressed, and he let me know what the process was going to be like. I felt comfortable with the doctor and trusted in his expertise. The recovery process went by so fast, I had almost no bruising and all the follow-ups have gone great, even the staff were very helpful and kind. All in all, I'm very happy with the results Dr. Bustillo provided.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2019

I had my eyelid surgery with Dr. Bustillo about six months ago. My results have exceeded my expectations. My vision was badly impaired because of my eyelids but it's so much better now. The staff was awesome, the office was beautiful and always clean, the patient care was excellent. I've already recommended Dr. Bustillo to several friends and will continue to do so. He's an amazing surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

I had a facelift and upper blepharoplasty with Dr. Bustillo. I wanted to have the procedures because I looked tired and much older than my age. I really wanted natural results that would last as long as possible, so I searched online for the best facial plastic surgeon in my area. I also asked friends for recommendations. All of them recommended Dr. Bustillo. My consultation went so well. He listened to my concerns and addressed all of them one by one. He recommended a combined procedure and told me everything I needed to know about the procedures and recovery. There was no pain, no swelling, and minimal bruising during my recovery. My new look is amazing. I look younger and refreshed and my sagging skin is gone. My expectations have been met, without a doubt. The staff was very professional and super kind through my entire process. My experience truly couldn't have been better.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

I didn't feel comfortable with my neck. Dr. Bustillo performed my facelift about 10 years ago, so I made an appointment to see what his opinion was. He was excellent during my appointment. He recommended a neck lift because he said it would give me the results I wanted. I easily decided to have the procedure because I completely trusted him. I have to say that my results really do look nice. They're everything I wanted and more. Recovery and follow-up went really well. Everything ran on time and I never had to wait, today was actually my last appointment. He did a wonderful job with both my procedures.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

Dr. Andres Bustillo's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)
  • Univ De Granada, Fac De Med, Granada, Spain (Grad. 1974)

UnitedHealthcare