Ratings for Dr. Richard B. Stovall

Dr. Stovall and his staff are the most attentive and efficient practices i have ever been to. He is not a pushy surgeon like most here in the area, he is conservative, kind and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Stovall is one of the nicest doctors I have met in a long time . He did my c-series fusions and was extremely attentive ,kept my pain managed , and my surgery was a geat success . I wish for him nothing but the best . I assure you that he is a very skilled doctor.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Put in a spinal cord stimulator, and put the electrode on the WRONG side, then wanted to do the surgery again in two weeks. I said no thanks, your not touching me again.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Dr. Stovall performed a right temporal lobectomy on me in Dec. 2010. Having had petit mal seizures for 30 years, this was my chance! He did perfect! I am seizure free, healed extremely quickly with no issues whatsoever. He was kind, accurate, educated, and most of all patient! I trusted him with my life, and would do it again if I had to!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Dr. Stovall is a kind and brilliant surgeon who gave me my life back. I was referred to him by another neurologist in Austin when I no longer was able to continue on medications for Trigeminal Neuralgia. I can't say enough wonderful things about him and everyone in his office. I felt I was in good hands from the moment I met him and he obviously loves his work and sincerely cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

The amount was not just for appointments but for surgery, hospitalization and aftercare.......I could not rate this Dr. as to the rate he deserves. He is the most caring and thoughtful Dr. I have ever met and with my neurological disease and the rude obnoxious Dr's I have encountered over the years before finding this Dr. he is just an answer to an extremely ill persons dreams..........He is very knowledgable in his field, staff is very polite and if you have an emergency or feel you really need to see him they will work you in....He also excepts new patients and they are wonderful about getting new patients in immediately instead of making them wait 2 months for an appointment. I could not recommend this Dr. higher for anyone reading this or needing a great NSG in Austin Texas....

flag | Submitted December 14, 2007

Dr. Richard B. Stovall's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2003)