Ratings for Dr. Christopher O'Halloran

DR .O'HALLORAN is a great DR. If you can get past the front desk. I called and wanted to speak to the nurse and issue I'm sure she could resolve without me seeing the Doc, however the staff I spoke to would not let me spark to the nurse, saying I would have to call on the day I wanted to be seen and they might be able to squeeze me in. The lady at the front desk is not a pleasant person to deal with in person or over the phone. I truly can't believe that Dr O'HALLORAN or any other physician in that building wants or even knows their patients are treated in this manner. If they do know they have it that way so they are not bothered. I will speak to him directly on this matter the next time I can get an appointment, I was told he will be out and may see another doctor or I can wait till he gets back and make an appointment. I don't want to see another doctor especially since when I picked him as my doctor the lady at the front desk told me ( you don't pick the doctor ,we pick you as a client). So as a result I had to go to a walk in clinic to get treated. I'm in great discomfort as I explained to the lady on the phone who told me I will have to wait to be seen, when all I needed was a shot that could have been handled by his nurse.......NOT A HAPPY PATIENT!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

I would first like to say, that Dr. O'Halloran is an excellent doctor. I have been going to him for a couple years a least. He has always been great. However, his front desk staff, and Creekside's rules, are the pits. Their front desk staff are incredibly rude, unprofessional, and unknowledgeable about anything that goes on in the office. If you call to check up on something, and require a call back, they will never return it. They will not let you schedule an appointment for a future day, you have to call the day you want to be seen. Not only that, but good luck getting seen. I have sat forever in the waiting room, and usually spend an hour and a half before I ever see him. This last time, I never did. I told them I had to leave, I had to return to work, and they told me I would have to pay a cancellation fee, for an appointment they set up a few hours earlier, knowing they were running several hours behind. They did not even have the courtesy to tell me beforehand that they were short staffed and running behind. After leaving, they then mailed me a letter telling me they will no longer see me as a patient. Glad to see they are here to make money over helping people. I will find a doctor who actually cares about seeing his patients, not just taking their money.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

As an established patient, I love this doc. However, my first visit it took 2.5 hours to see him. I recognize now that is because existing patients are given priority, but it was frustrating. The only waits I have had since then that lasted longer than 10 mins were for blood work. Dr O'Halloran is prpfessional, kind, and very thorough. I am grateful to have him as my doc :)

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr. O'Halloran has been my doctor for over 10 years here in HSV. I agree that Marsha was rather moody and not the best bedside manner at times, but she is now gone. The new nurse is better, though still not overly friendly. She is efficient and clean. You spend such little time with the nurse, I don't get too worked up about them. Dr. O'Halloran is by far, the best doctor I've ever had. (Dr. Amit Arora would be my second, my neurologist). He is personable, kind, and spends as much time as it takes to make sure he covers all the symptoms you have. He never rushes you, and answers every question. He even answers the "What if" scenarios that you may not have considered, and will gladly refer you to specialists if he doesn't feel he can address the issue. Also, when I had tried a specialist for migraines, and did not like them, he referred me to another without hesitation. If you have a sick visit, and need to get seen immediately, he will do everything he can to work you in quickly.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr O is quite honestly the BEST doctor that I have ever had. My husband also sees him and feels exactly the same way. We are very pleased with the way that he takes his time to thoroughly listen to your issue and goes out of his way to explain everything and make sure you understand a diagnoses etc. He only writes a prescription if you really need it. We appreciate all that he does and has done to help us stay healthy. We have and will continue to refer folks to him.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr O'Halloran is very nice and caring. He has 2 new nurses and they are wonderful! This was a nice change!!! The office staff has always been good to my family.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr. O'halloran is very knowledgeable and thorough at each visit. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a family practice physician.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

Dr O'Halloran used to be my doctor. I found him to be pleasant, professional and thorough. However, I am no longer a patient of Dr. O'Halloran strictly based on how his staff feels they can treat patients at Creekside. THEY are NOT pleasant people. The shame of it is that I was happy with the doctor. But I will NOT be treated like a child by any doctor's or facility's employees.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Dr O is a fantastic doctor. He takes the time to.get to know his patients and his treatments are pragmatic. Perhaps the best thing I have learned about him is that his ego doesn't drive his medical decisions. He has no problem admitting that something is outside his realm. He will see you on short notice and call in prescriptions when needed. Overall, he is the best doctor I have had. The staff at Creekside is another story. The turnover rate is pretty high, so it's pretty random whether you will have pleasant interactions or not. When this occurs, i generally think its the office managers fault, but i could be wrong. His nurse is fine, she's not bubbly and fake, something I suppose some people prefer.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. O has been my husband's and my doctor for years... we couldn't be more pleased. He always has time to see us and explain in layman terms information we need to know. I'm appalled at some of the comments re: Marsha... I think she does a terrific job, and I highly recommend Creekside FC ... It's a very busy place, yet when we've needed to see a doctor, we're always worked in. I feel the doctor is very interested in our health!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

Dr. Christopher O'Halloran's Credentials

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences (Grad. 2001)