Ratings for Dr. Philip Love

Dr. Love is just a superman for me. What an awesome dentist. Really i am very pleased with Dr. Love. The staff made me feel welcome and comfortable. I am fully satisfied for their amazing service. Super!!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I have put off having any dental work done for many many years because I had a really bad experience when I was young. I started having toothaches and eventually the pain overcame the fear and I had to do something about it. A friend recommended I go to Dr Love and she assured me that he would be as gentle as can be. I was actually shocked by how different my experience was this time compared to my last visit to the dentist. I wish I would have known this sooner. I would have been in here years ago. Thank you Dr Love.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Love is always so kind and makes sure that our experience is good. My husband didnt see a dentist for over 15 years and now he has been to see Dr. Love twice. My husband thought thta he would have to have all his teeth pulled but Dr. Love fixed them instead! He was shocked that it was so easy and didnt cost much at all! We will always go to see Dr. Love!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Love's practice and staff. Very friendly and clearly concerned with my comfort and overall anxiety. It was the least painful root canal I've had, and I'll be a patient for life.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr. Love is just super. He does things so carefully to make sure nothing hurts. I used to be scared to go to the dentist but now it is easy! When I lived in Edmonton and went to my old dentist, the appointments were longer, more uncomfortable and cost more too. Dr. Love is gentle and fair and reasonably priced. Just one more thing to be thankful about moving back to Calgary!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Jut moved into town and Dr. Love came highly recommended. I was a bit nervous at the beginning because I had my prior Ontario Dentist for 15 yrs. Dr. Love made me comfortable right off the bat. He explained the procedure and I found his prices to be so reasonable . His front end staff are very friendly and treated me like an old friend . I will sing his praises to all my company co-workers who also moved here a short while ago.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Visiting dentists was a nightmare for years. I stopped going to one for quite a long time. But my bad teeth had to be fixed and my friend recommended Dr. Love. I think his last name says a lot about him. He is a kind, gentle and professional dentist that I have ever had. I like that he has a good sense of humor too. He and the hygienist comforted me as they could see how frightening I was. Dr. Love was very quick and gentle with skills. The whole process of cleaning and filling wasn't painful at all and not that scary either. He explained everything in details and I understood the procedure and materials be used very well. And I have to mention that friendly front desk lady was a very cheerful person, glad to be greeted by a happy face, which calmed me down a lot. I will return again for my regular check up with Dr. Love. Thanks.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Great Dentist, very polite and caring, I never even felt the needle! Staff and hygienist Grachelle was so personable and caring. Dr. Love was polite and made me feel quite comfortable as I am nervous with dentistry. I will be back to see Dr. Love next time I need dentistry, I recommend Dr. Love

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

I recently needed a root canal and after looking around for a credible dentist i found dr. love. They were very attentive and made me feel really comfortable, as other dentist can be critical and almost give you little lectures. All of the staff were super friendly and Grachelle the hygienist is very gentle and knows what shes doing for sure. I am definitely returning in the future and recommend dr. love to anyone who needs dental work.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

Trying a new dentist can be scary but this experience at Dr. Love’s office totally changed that concept. I will not be looking for another dentist for myself and family. The business office staff was very professional and greeted me with a smile. The prices for services were very fair and in no way did I feel like they were trying to sell me products and procedures I didn’t need. Grachelle was extremely gentle and always made sure she wasn’t causing me any pain. It was so great that I almost fell asleep. It was great to finally have a pain-free dentist visit. I will definitely be returning for all my remaining dental needs.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013