Ratings for Dr. Richard C. Rosenkoetter

Knowledgeable, does not give unnecessary tests, punctual, friendly puppy in office.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

If you have any back problems...this is the place to go. From simply sleeping wrong to over exertion to complicated sports injuries, Dr Rosenkoetter can take care of it. I have been going there for about 15 years. He and the staff are remarkable and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. Rosenkoetter is fantastic. My daughter is a level 8 gymnast and has been seeing him for years due to the stresses and strains of gymnastics on her back, hips, and knees. He is very knowledgeable and gets to the root causes of the issues. We've learned more from him about how the body works than any doctor I've ever seen. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Rosenkoetter for 13 years. He is the only Chiropractor I would allow to adjust my children. He gets to the root cause of your pain and uses a variety of methods to get you aligned and stay heathy. His staff is excellent and I seldom wait past my appointment time. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Rosenkotter is amazing. He helped me recover from a back injury after being involved in a car accident. Even after just the first visit, my pain was diminished exponentially. I would highly recommend him for his helpful demeanor and his professionalism. I often recommend him to friends and co-workers. I was referred to him by a co-worker who had seen similar positive results.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

I love Dr. Rosenkoetter and his staff. I have been seeing him for 11 years. He has the best bed-side manner of any Dr. I've ever seen. He works to get to the root cause of the problem. I have recommended him to numerous friends and family. They love him too!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Dr Rosenkoetter helped me with both of my shoulders. His medical knowledge, willingness to answer questions, personal care, and friendly approach set him apart. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

Dr Rosenkoetter and his staff have been extremely helpful to me and my family for over thirty years. I highly recomment him.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Very patient oriented. Knowledgeable and has great insight to solve shoulder and back and knee issues.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

I have been going to him for years. He is the best. I would not trust anyone else.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2009