Ratings for Dr. Raynard O. Riley

I always have a very good experience at this office. I've been coming here for over 20 years and would never go to any other dental office. They are professional and efficient. They never miss anything and they are all friendly and make us patients feel at ease. Even when my children were little they preferred this office over their pediatric dentist. They were more calm here.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Great. Very profession, kind and caring office atmosphere. Very gentle with chicken hearts like myself. Is always a great experience.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I had 3 cavities filled. There was minimal pain/uncomfortable because I was numbed.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I have been coming to Dr Riley's office for about 5 years now. When I first began my teeth were in pretty bad shape - lots of decay and root canals, implants, crowns and fillings. Since coming here my teeth have never been in better shape! The office is very clean and the entire staff is excellent! Illy gives the absolute best cleanings that I have ever had! Appointments are always on time and they are excellent with emergency appointments too I highly recommend Dr Riley for all of your dental needs!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Terrified of the dentist, but Dr Riley and his staff are really great. They helped ease some of my anxiety, which was especially heightened as I went thru my first root canal. Dr Riley explained why a root cancel was needed, the steps in the procedure so I would know what to expect. The staff is really friendly, it really helps to keep you as calm as possible. Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Have been a patient for the last 3 years and have enjoyed the quality of the care I received. DR. Riley has fixed a tooth problem that I had for years before I found out about his practice. I also appreciate the fact there is no waiting time when visiting the office.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

This was a pleasant experience. I felt no pain and Dr. Riley was very informative. As I was mentioning to the front desk receptionist that when I lived in Canada , I felt treated as a statistic but here at Patient First they truly live up to the name. Thumbs up!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Riley and his team are all caring, knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

This is an update to a previous post. He told me I needed 3 cavities filled but I didn't see what he was talking about on the X-Ray. I had new x rays done at my old dentist and she found nothing. This guy is dishonest and looking to make money. Steer clear.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I went in for an annual exam, looking for a new dentist because I had moved. I had teeth cleaning and x-rays done. The teeth cleaning and x-rays were the most painful I have ever gotten, and I go to the dentist consistently every year. The equipment seemed old and the x-ray machine was "makeshift" such that the poor assistant had to bolster the xray machine with another piece of equipment so that it didn't swing away from the target spot. She ran back and forth quickly in between snapping the shot so that the camera didn't have as much time to fall out of place. The bites for the x-ray were not sized correctly and had sharp edges that felt like they were piercing my gums. The Dr was nice, but I felt as though he wanted to fill a cavity that I couldn't even see on the screen. I will be going to a different doctor for a second opinion.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014