Ratings for Dr. Raynard O. Riley

Dr.Riley and his staff are a pure joy. I have been coming here for years and will continue because I always feel welcomed and comfortable.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Came in for routine teeth cleaning, and was greeted by friendly staff. Dental hygienist was easy on me, thank you. Since my last visit, Dr. Oriely had recommended seeing an oral surgeon to remove wisdom teeth and to get a night guard. During this visit, my teeth and overall mouth feels a lot better and the hygienist confirmed that for me.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

I think that everyone here does a great job. You make patients feel more like family. I am very pleased.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Even after missing two years of cleanings and checkups, the team at Patient First made me feel so welcomed. I have always been an apprehensive patient but the team and Dr. Riley always put me at ease. I am fortunate that Dr. Riley and the entire staff take such terrific care of me. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

I always have a very good experience at this office. I've been coming here for over 20 years and would never go to any other dental office. They are professional and efficient. They never miss anything and they are all friendly and make us patients feel at ease. Even when my children were little they preferred this office over their pediatric dentist. They were more calm here.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Great. Very profession, kind and caring office atmosphere. Very gentle with chicken hearts like myself. Is always a great experience.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I had 3 cavities filled. There was minimal pain/uncomfortable because I was numbed.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I have been coming to Dr Riley's office for about 5 years now. When I first began my teeth were in pretty bad shape - lots of decay and root canals, implants, crowns and fillings. Since coming here my teeth have never been in better shape! The office is very clean and the entire staff is excellent! Illy gives the absolute best cleanings that I have ever had! Appointments are always on time and they are excellent with emergency appointments too I highly recommend Dr Riley for all of your dental needs!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Terrified of the dentist, but Dr Riley and his staff are really great. They helped ease some of my anxiety, which was especially heightened as I went thru my first root canal. Dr Riley explained why a root cancel was needed, the steps in the procedure so I would know what to expect. The staff is really friendly, it really helps to keep you as calm as possible. Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Have been a patient for the last 3 years and have enjoyed the quality of the care I received. DR. Riley has fixed a tooth problem that I had for years before I found out about his practice. I also appreciate the fact there is no waiting time when visiting the office.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017