Ratings for Dr. Rita J. Armitage

Dr. Armitage was hurried I was told fitting me for contacts would take too much time so she won't be doing that. I felt I didn't receive the type of care I paid her for. Won't use her again. Not a good Dr for me.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Doctor was rude and cruel. She taunted me for having Alopecia.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

overall a skilled physician. staff is not very helpful

flag | Submitted February 16, 2008

I saw Dr Armititage a while back. My vision had changed dramatically which she said was unusual in an adult so she checked my blood sugar which was fine. She told me that these changes happen sometime even though I told her that I knew exactly when my vision changed. When I went for a second opinion they immediately told me that I had optic neuritis. Apparently her knowledge is lacking - I felt as though she wasn't concerned about me or my problem. I learned later that optic neuritis is a marker for MS which I have now been diagnosed with but might have not if I had not gotten a second opinion.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

Very impressed overall; there was only a small waiting time and she seems to be thorough and knowledgeable about any questions you may have.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2004

Dr. Rita J. Armitage's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

AHC