You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ricci A. Minella

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr. Minella is an outstanding cardiologist! Prompt, concerned, compassionate. A++++

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

Dr. Minella is a superior cardio, I have been a patient for 12 years and feel 100% confident I am receiving the best care possible.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011

Outstanding Cardiologist. Have been a patient for 10+ years and highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Highly recommended! The staff is great, they are always on time, very friendly and Dr. Minella is the best-of-the-best in his field! He is very compassionate, yet to-the-point.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

Dr. Ricci A. Minella's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Cardio in Greater Pittsburgh Area. Knows everything I need to know as his patient."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR Minella took care of my father and now my brother, sisters and myself . DR Minella and staff are just superior . I'm glad to have them"

January 14, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=138974'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.4

March 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=138974'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.6

February 5, 2014