Ratings for Dr. Gregory B. Koby

I have been going to Dr. Koby for a number of years now, and I actually look forward to going to the doctor when I have an appointment. He is extremely personable and will explain things if need be and not in a degrading manner. I have never waited more than 10 minutes in the lobby, or more than 10 minutes once in a room. I also travel 20+ miles to see him and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Koby is extremely knowledgable and personable. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

I have been going there for some time now, I have a swelling in the neck, asked him if it could be a Thyroid problem, seemed to go in one ear and out the other, also told him about Aneurysm's that run in the family, he sent me to the hospital, for a t c scan and this scan wouldn't detect them, was just interested in a spot in my lung. Seems kind a stupid to have to do another one to check and not while I was there. He is a very nice guy, but tells me to get a primary doctor, mine retired.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

My husband and I have been patients of Dr Koby since 2001 and have been extremely satisfied with the care and concern he has showed us.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

When I cannot get into my primary care physician I see Dr. Koby . I like him , but like my primary physician better. It is very convenient for “walk ins” and that is when I use him. However as he builds his practice, I question as to how convenient it will be . Also, as another reviewer pointed out , he tends to treat in a very conservative matter.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I find Dr. Koby to be a very respectable and educated doctor, however, every time I visit it seems that his office staff never abides to HIPAA standards. From a fellow healthcare professional, I find this very upsetting. Depending on the particular staff member I work with, they are either extremely polite, or extremely short and rude. A little micro-managing at the front desk could make the world of a difference!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

I've been seeing Dr.Koby since 2000. I stopped by his office as an Urgent Care patient one day and after seeing his attention to detail, his overall professional manner and the way he conducted himself, I made him my family doctor. It was one of the better decisions I have made in the last 20 yrs. He takes time to explain things in plain simple english and goes out of his way to make sure you feel comfortable in his office. He is a real asset to the community.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Koby is an awesome doctor. He is very informative and he takes his time with you and answers every question. His staff is pleasant, too. The only thing that I do not like is that his staff will call your name out while you are sitting in the waiting room with other patients and will say, "Mrs. Smith, you have a balance on your account of $120.00. Would you like to pay it now?" I find that offensive and an invasion of my privacy. Since Dr. Koby is such a wonderful doctor, I put up with that.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

Seems pleasant, however has downplayed some serious health concerns I've had and tends to choose ultra-conservative approaches to treatment, which has resulted in multiple visits (not good if you have a high deductible). Also, not very responsive after you leave the office.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

He was very caring and even called us himself with laboratory results.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

Dr. Gregory B. Koby's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1997)