Ratings for Dr. Doug L. Madsen

Dr madsen delievered my third son I had two previous normal births but he decided I needed a c section anyways just to be safe in case my blood pressure wanted to raise as did before but epidermal was previous drs choice. Anyways I developed serveral infections my incision burst open had to goto er. They did a culture on wound found staph and and serveral other infections while I was er. I went to dr madsen next day before I knew results of culture he said nothing. The next day my family was so concerned I looked like I was dying they took me to my primary when I left madsen that day. My doctor called hospital got the report on culture was told im lucky im not. Closer to deaths door several types of infection was present had to be on ciprofloxacin for over four months. The part that is negligent most of all almost 9 years later and this quack still not informed. Me of the infection found at the er he was there he new test was done just to lazy to follow up. So glad worked out for most but this man nearly killed me by his negligence.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Madsen delivered my daughter in 2004. I ended up starting at a new job when I was 3 months pregnant and with being that far along, Dr. Madsen accepted me, where most places did not because they couldn't fit me in. He made the exception and squeezed me in. I am so grateful he made the effort because he was amazing. I felt so comfortable there and everyone in the office was friendly. Can't wait to have another one!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

Dr. Madsen has delivered my last 3 children. He's always been so helpful, and so caring. I never feel rushed while at my visits with him. Out of all the OB's I've had, he is my favorite and recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Dr. Madsen was not my primary OBGYN but delivered my second child. My first labor and delivery with another OBGYN had complications and I was nervous for my second delivery. Even though my second was 10 pounds, Dr. Madsen was amazing at helping the delivery go smoothly with no complications. My son was born healthy and happy and I was able to have the natural birth that I was hoping for even with such a large baby. Kudos to Dr. Madsen for his knowledge and years of experience that I could definitely sense in the delivery room. If I were to have another child I would want him as my OB.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

Dr. Madsen is an awesome, caring doctor. He was my doctor for my second pregnancy (yet didn't deliver my baby) and always made sure to address all my concerns regarding a second c-section delivery.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

I had a high risk pregnancy and Dr. Madsen's care was great. I was giving at 43 and had diabetes and high blood pressure. I had a perfect little girl. Dr. Madsen and his staff handled my pregnancy perfectly.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2008

Doug and his staff are simply wonderful! I'm someone who hates going to the doctor, and especially for an GYN visit. However, Dr. Madsen and his staff are incredibly nice and easy-going and immediately put me at ease. They are very fun to joke with and I can tell they really do care vs. just being another patient. There are a lot of OB/GYN in the area - I believe Dr. Cook is a local favorite. I'd like to add Dr. Madsen to that list.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2007

Dr. Doug L. Madsen's Credentials

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union