Ratings for Dr. Vincent C. Giampapa

love this man! he is so talented and has such a caring manner! have been a patient for years and literally thank god for him everyday ! his staff is amazing and will put you at ease.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I had my nose done about a year ago. I wanted the surgery for many years but I was nervous about the procedure and recovery. After meeting Dr. G and his staff, I was informed and reassured. I had the surgery and could not be happier with the results. The practice is top of the line. They care about their patients.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Giampapa’s for 12 years now and have just completed my second surgery with him 6 months ago. My first procedure was a neck procedure called Suture Suspension of the Neck. My results were nothing less than tremendous and still remain that way to this day. My upper face started to show aging a few years ago and I again put my trust in to Dr. Giampapa. I had a small procedure (minilift) under local anesthesia and I am so pleased with how I look at the 6 month mark. It has literally taken off 10 years of aging. I am myself, but a younger, rested version of who I used to be. He is very knowledgeable and caring. He listens to what your wishes are and has delivered for me twice. I would highly recommend him to anyone wishing to get a very natural look.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

He suggested cosmetic procedures I didn't need. he removed a mole (non malignant) and left a scar that everyone asks about years later. he put scars on my pretty face. I would stay away. I wish I had done more research and not gone to him. he did this damage a few years ago but I get sad and angry to this day every time I look in the mirror and see the damage he caused. I wish I had sued but it's probably too late now.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

I had a terrible experience - I had the neck suture thing - i had to have it redone three times - it pulled funny on my neck creating a lump that was clearing visible and ugly. He also talked me into a stem cell facelift that lasted all of 8 weeks. Horrible con man. He does bad work and tries to act like the work is great. AVOID.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

There is so much praise I have to give in this review of Dr. G and his office. I had what I thought was a suture suspension neck lift 8 years ago by a prominent plastic surgeon in Canada with terrible complications postoperatively and these issues I was living with for over 8 years. I went for a" revision "of this procedure 12 days ago by Dr. G and my experience was truly "life changing". My case is a unique one in that I had to deal with a chronic pulling under my chin for 8 years. I was very hesitant for the fear of further complications, however my fear was addressed in a very professional, empathetic matter and handled with exceptional surgical skill. I was told, he has performed over 5000 neck lifts and teaches his technique to other plastic surgeons around the world and with his skill, I believe it 100%. He not only, with exceptional attention to detail ,repaired the surgery done in Canada, and relieved my chronic discomfort, which by itself was "life changing", but revised the surgery, with exceptional results and it is only 12 days ago that the surgery was performed.. His office prepares the patient what to take before and after the surgery which helps. Personally, I took one pain pill right after the surgery , but I did not need to be on further medications for discomfort as I was in no pain. Dr. G. is not only, in my opinion the best neck surgeon one could ask for in seeking out an excellent surgeon, but he also shows an exceptional compassion as a human being. His nursing staff and all the office personnel were equally compassionate and professional. I am so pleased I went to him and would give him and all the staff in their office my highest praise!! Thank you once again from the bottom of my heart for changing my life and improving it!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

I went to Dr.Giampapa for a rhinoplasty. I did a lot of research and based on a friends recommendations and the straightness of her nose I decided to have surgery with giampapa. He does not use the latest techniques that allow minimal bruising and swelling my nose still looks the same and is till crooked, Recovery was horrible I bled for a week like a faucet. I had to get my nose repacked 3 times it was terrifying! It was a very bad experience. There are better surgeons that specialize in the nose. AVOID him at all costs. I hope this helps because I couldn't find any reviews or before and afters during my research on giampapa. don't go by recommendations everyone's nose is different go by what you feel and your own personal research. Also try going to someone who only works on noses. PLEASE avoid him at all costs you will end up greeting it like me. I should have listened to the reviews below they're all negative. Now i have to wait a year for a revision.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Dr. Giampapa is the WORST plastic surgeon on the planet. I referred my girlfriend to him and she ended up in the hospital with multiple complications. He destroyed my neck and had it looking three times worse than when I went in for the procedure. I have heard horror stories from others, like my own experience with him. There are too many excellent surgeons out there, check NJ magazine for the top docs, he had never been listed as one. Unfortunately, he is real bad news.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

Dr. Vincent C. Giampapa's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1978)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "love this man! he is so talented and has such a caring manner! have been a patient for years and literally thank god for him everyday ! his staff is amazing..."

May 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my nose done about a year ago. I wanted the surgery for many years but I was nervous about the procedure and recovery. After meeting Dr. G and his staff, ..."

May 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Giampapa’s for 12 years now and have just completed my second surgery with him 6 months ago. My first procedure was a neck procedu..."

May 15, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He suggested cosmetic procedures I didn't need. he removed a mole (non malignant) and left a scar that everyone asks about years later. he put scars on my pret..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I had a terrible experience - I had the neck suture thing - i had to have it redone three times - it pulled funny on my neck creating a lump that was clearing v..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There is so much praise I have to give in this review of Dr. G and his office. I had what I thought was a suture suspension neck lift 8 years ago by a prominen..."

November 16, 2014