Ratings for Dr. John N. Santin

LITERALLY WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY DAUGHTERS LIFE. STAFF IS OVER SENSITIVE AND WAS VERY RUDE. MY DAUGHTER STILL HAS BLEEDING, CAN'T EAT, ETC MORE THAN 2 WEEKS AFTER EXTRACTION. HE JUST KEEPS TELLING HER TO TAKE 16 ADVIL AND 8 TYLENOL PER DAY. HER STOMACH IS RUINED. SHE CAN'T EAT ANYTHING, AND NOT ICE WATER IS NOT EVEN POSSIBLE. THEY DON'T SEEM TO CARE. AND THE STAFF WHEN YOU VOICE AN OPINION BECOMES RUDE AND INSENSITIVE. WE USUALLY SIT AND WAIT 40 MINUTES WHEN WE GO, AND UNFORTUNATELY HE DOESN'T ALLOW HER TO SPEAK ABOUT THE PROBLEMS. SHE WAS BLEEDING PROFUSLEY 2 DAYS AGO, AND HE ONLY CARED IF SHE WAS BLEEDING TODAY. THE STAFF IS MORE THAN UNPROFESSIONAL AND FRANKLY I WANT A SECOND OPINION AND AM CONSIDERING SUING FOR THIS HORRIBLE TREATMENT. BEWARE IF YOU CHOSE TO GO HERE. THOSE THAT HAVE HAD GREAT EXPERIENCES...CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY!!!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Horrible doctor!! Pushed Botox and juvederm and had no clue how to use them! Beware of this dentist....he should not be practicing! One star is too many!!!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

We went to Dr. Santin for a second opinion (in regards to a procedure my 6-year old son had to have) after a bad, scary experience with another oral surgeon . Dr. Santin made us feel comfortable and was very reassuring. He and his staff were willing to address all of our questions and concerns. My son's surgery went just as they said it would, and we were beyond grateful for their compassion and professionalism! Thank you, Dr. Santin, Kelly, and all the wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Went there for Botox with a groupon I had. He was running behind schedule and I felt very rushed. I have had Botox many times in the past but this was my first time going to his office. He didn't clean the area with alcohol prior to injections and offered no ice prior to help numb the areas. All the other places I have received Botox it is standard that they do that. He then tried to push several other cosmetic procedures on me! Never returning or recommending!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Really impressed with this very friendly and loving minded physician. Dr. Santin was very punctual in the OR and worked in good speed with finesse to alleviate my needs on 4 occasions including 2 Implants and 2 wisdom teeth removals. Cordial and additive friendship. He will call you after the surgery to affirm you are doing ok. Right doctor for me.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

Referred here by my dentist. I found the office staff pleasant and efficient as was Dr . Santin. I had a biopsy of my tongue and all went as I had been told it would and healed well. Dr. did not solicit for cosmetic procedures.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Not sure where all these people went, but it sounds nothing like my experience with Dr. Santin and his staff. (I think people who are getting elective surgery might not realize that they are electing to put themselves at risk and in pain.) I had all four wisdom teeth extracted. Staff was extremely kind, professional and knowledgable at my consultation. Dr. Santin answered all of my questions and hung around way longer than usual to do so. The day of my surgery I was extremely nervous because I don't tolerate pain AT ALL and I've never been put under before. I was nearly in tears by the time I went in but they made me feel calm and comfortable and it was done before I knew it. After all the wisdom teeth horror stories I've heard I was expecting the worst but had absolutely no pain and only took vicodin the day of my actual surgery and ibuprofin after that. Dr. Santin even called after my surgery to make sure I was doing well and didn't have any questions.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

I went to Dr. Santin for a implant consultation. Dr Santin was very nice as so was the staff. He never mentioned Botox or any other cosmetic procedures. My mom told me I need the Botox at a later date and I went to him and receieved the Botox. He said I'd look good with my lips done too which I had never even considered. I went for it and got the lip injections and juvederm to my face. Another one of my mom's sugestions. I love the results!! Dr. Santin always takes his time answering my questions and I have never felt rushed. All the staff was nice. I never had to wait very long maybe 10 minutes. I still need to get the implant. Priorities...lol I would recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Very Rude place!!!! STAY Away!!!!!I went in with my daughter for removing her wisdom teeth and while i was there he try to take me into doing botox on me.... they even gave me a treatment plan for it..Also my appointment time was 3pm ( 4 other people had that appointment time) seen the Dr @ 4:30pm and got out there at 5pm. I went to Dr Bryan Scott, for my daughter so much better staff and Doctor...( appoint time @ 3pm and was out of there by 4pm. everything went well.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

I was having problems with wisdom teeth and went to see Dr. Santin. He is great!! He was confident, reassuring and actually bothered to listen. Surgery went fine with minimal problems. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011