Ratings for Dr. Jamal M. Taha

Dr TAHA was very nice & soft spoken & laid out my options for me. I already have spinal fusion from another surgeon about 7 years ago. I’m having numbness in my right hand & severe pain in my neck. Dr TAHAs office staff was very nice & I had a early appointment & even after getting some X-rays before he seem me I was in & out pretty quickly. He was explained the procedure to me if the traction he is having try first doesn’t work. He answered all my questions & explained the risk & benefits. Dr TAHA is even doing a newer procedure that other doctors around the US & world are coming to learn from him. His PA Nathan was very nice doing a pre examination before Doctor TAHA came into the room. He seems like a very passionate surgeon. He actually done back surgery on my family doctor who referred me & he said he done a awesome job on him. He even does surgeries on weekends which is almost of unheard of at this day & age unless it’s a emergency.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2019

BEWARE!! Worst experience ever. Terrible bedside manner, even worse in actual patient care. Please do not go to this man, a doctor he is not.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Don't use Dr. Taha. I'm still in pain after my surgery. On lots of pain medication. His staff is the worst I have ever encountered , they all follow his lead condescending. Plus you will wait an hour and a half for each appointment. Lastly don't ever question his abilities. He will refuse to treat you. (a nurse told me that story) I would have used zero stars but it was unable to score that way.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

He was a second opinion Dr. The first doctor I went to wanted to just mask my pain and that was not something that I wanted and needed as I am a very young patient and my occupation is S.T.N.A. I cannot afford to get those procedures done. Dr. Taha, gave me several options which was more satisfying to me. I had a say in my options. He allowed me to decide on a procedure that will help me in the long run. Staff, is very helpful and wait time is not long. I have only had to wait 15-20 minutes the longest. My personal experience is a positive one.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

I would give zero stars to Dr, Taha if possible. We were given rave reviews of Dr. Taha and scheduled an apt for my Mother. What we were met with when Dr. Taha entered the room was a very pompous, arrogant, condescending doctor I have ever encountered. He did no exam, reviewed no medical records, gave no explanation of his opinion that my mother was too old and would his words "die anyways". My mother is in better health that most people 20 years younger than her. He did not listen and when I told him my mother is in constant pain, he rolled his eyes. I told him I am with my mother more that he is and she is in constant pain and told him not to roll his eyes at me. He then proceeded to throw a temper tantrum jumped up said the "visit is over" opened the door and swinging it so hard it banged into the wall. I am just glad he showed himself because I would not want a doctor to touch anyone I know that throws temper tantrums. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone nor would I take any person or animal to him. He has more than a bad bedside manner, he is presents as a very angry hostile man.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I am a physician/surgeon who had a multilevel severe set of spinal deformities; Dr Taha performed the most complex 10 1/2 hour surgery giving my life back to me. I have access to top spinal-thorassic surgeons internationally and made the right choice, Dr Taha. I currently have complete pain free function in my post operative areas. Recommend with highest regards. I have also had patients in common with Dr. Taaha and can tell you he has the highest percentage of successful results; no-one can help or cure everything but I did my homework have recommended over a hundred patients to his practice and without failure he has helped them!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I am so happy that I had the ACDF surgery by Dr Taha. It has been 7 months and my neck feels great! 100% better. And the staff was always available to answer my many questions. When I'd email, they would get right back with me. I've already recommended Dr. Taha to friends. And if I ever need surgery again, you can believe I'll go to no one else!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Wish I had done better research prior to allowing anyone to perform such major surgery as now I cannot take back what has been done and having to come terms with the fact that I will be in chronic pain the rest of my life and less mobility mgi

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

My life has been ruined by Dr Taha ! I wish I would've followed my gut when I first met him but everyone said to look past his horrible bedside manner that he was a good surgeon . He performed fusion on L4 5 S 1 ... When I woke up from surgery my legs were in severe pain this has never stopped that was two years ago.. Dr Taha could have cared less that I was in pain after my surgery , when I would call and tell them I was in pain they act as if I was bothering them . The last time I seen him he told me there's nothing else I can do for you I think your nerves just didn't recover . REALLY!!!! I have had a neurostimulator implanted I have had injections I am on painkillers and still at 8 pain level ! Now I have to try a pain pump . Please please don't go through what I go through. I had to give up my career after 20 years and can't even walk around the block . Do your homework because I absolutely didn't!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Worst Doctor I have ever seen almost 2 hours late, talks to me for less than 30 seconds then takes a cell phone call and leaves.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Jamal M. Taha's Credentials

• Arabic

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1984)

UnitedHealthcare