Ratings for Dr. Roger Lallemand

This Doc shouldn' t ever be allowed to practice medicine again. Board should not give him his license back.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

There are several negative comments about the good doctor and after knowing him and seeing him for 8 years I think I should add my opinion to this clutter. Dr. Lallemand is a wonderful doctor. He has treated all my ailments from asthmatic bronchitis (which I no longer have. Thanks Doc!), to IBS, to several herniated disks and plantar facitis. My insurance company pays him out as a pain management doctor so if he wasn't qualified do you think an insurance company would allow him the designation of a PM Doctor? I think his training is overqualified as a PM Dr being he is a Orthopedic Surgeon for goodness sake with degrees from Harvard, Duke and Columbia. Sure, at times the wait is long but good things come to those that wait. ( I was there today and was in and out in 30 min) People need to relax and understand he is a doctor, sometimes has to see an emergency over your neck pain. I see some of these babies in the waiting room sometimes and Its a wonder the staff puts up with them

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

The doctor listened and considered all of my concerns. He did not rush me and I felt he was genuinely concerned. I believe his staff was very helpful and polite as well. They greeted me as I entered and made sure I was comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

Dr. Lallemand is extremely smart and the most competent doctor i've ever seen. His knowledge allows him to treat your ailments right the first time. He takes the time to listen to what you have to say and doesn't just rush you out of the office to get to the next patient. After hearing all your symptoms he comes up with the right solution the first time. I now send my whole family to see him and we all agree that he is the most competent doctor that any of us have ever see. I recommend him to anyone who wants to start being cured the right way the first time. His work ethic is commendable.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Lallemand for years and will continue to do so. I even drive an hour each way to do so. I have had chronic pain since 2004 and have tried all sorts of doctors. What makes Dr. Lallemand different? He is the only dr. That takes the time to listen to you, your complaints and has different solutions to either cure or at least main the pains and ailments I have. He doesn't rush you out the door or treat you just as another patient. he genuinely cares about each and every patient and will take as much time as needed to make you comfortable and understand different ways to handle chronic pain or whatever your ailment might be. For those reasons alone, it is worth the drive and wait to see him. There are millions of doctors out there, yet there are not too many that actually consider you as more than a statistic or profit.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

I am pretty shocked after reading some of the other comments!!! Dr Lallemand is an excellent doctor, who actually cares about his patients! Yes there are times when you need to wait, but that happens in EVERY doctors office... So get over it! Me and my family are patients of Dr.Lallemand, and all of us have no issues or negative experiences with him. We are far from zombies or drug addicts (as one of the other comments described), and all have jobs. Well anyway, I'm a satisfied patient and realize that the doctors office is not a spa- they aren't there to pamper you they are there to treat you!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Doctor Lallemands is one of the best doctors. I have ever been too. His staff is ok but David is the man. These two have to be related because they both are so wonderful. Dr. Lallemand took care of my pain to the point that I was able to do all the old things I used to do with my family. He is innovative and is always on top of his game. He blows other doctors away. God Bless you Dr. Lallemand and all that you do. You have given me a 2nd lease on life.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Dr Lallemand is an incredible doctor. He treats me and my entire family with tender loving care. He is very up to date on the latest state of the art medical care. He is an amazing diagnostician. I would highly recommend Dr Lallemand to all my friends and family. His entire staff is a class act. They could not be more helpful and courteous . We all truly love Dr Lallemand, he is one in a million. He will exceed your expectations.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

GREAT DOCTOR! Definitely one of the best. The wait can sometimes be 45mins but he is worth it. He spends the time with you and is thorough with your treatment and flexible to meet you needs. I was bounced around from doctor to doctor with a different diagnosis for each of my symptoms. After the first appointment, Dr. Lallemand connected all my symptoms and sent me for an MRI which proved him right. He literally stopped me from becoming a chronic pain patient hopped up on pain-killers at the age of 18. At 21 I'm now in law school which I attribute to him as he also took an interest in me and recommend me for a prestigious internship and also helped me get my migraines in control. He served as in all-in-one for all my medical needs throughout the years as well as a guidance councilor and career coach. I think his degrees from Harvard and Duke plus his MBA from Columbia say just the quality of care you get for just a slighter longer wait. The title of "BEST DOCTOR" doesn't do him justice.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011