Ratings for Dr. Robert Beer

horrible, inconsiderate doctor. Always says blind studies show.... so you'll be fine without medicine. He misdiagnosed me for a year and turned out I had a narrowing disc from degenerative disc disease... let me tell you horrible pain of bone rubbing bone.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

spent 10 minutes telling me I had 15 minutes of time. Was obstinate that he had never seen me or prescribed drugs for me and when I stated he was wrong he got very rude and combative until he realized I was correct and he never apologized. The appointment ended abruptly as he left the room when I stated I need a relationship with my doctor not a stopwatch and computer. I could could get more benefit from WebMD than this guy. He was belligerent, arrogant and unduly pompous . Don't waste your 15 minutes and find a caring professional

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Best doctor I've had I my life. Highly intelligent, friendly, up-to-date on all the latest medical research, life-saving. My doctor for 15 years, he has successfully removed a skin cancer he spotted, convinced me to lose weight & taught me how (21 lbs lost so far), and conservatively discussed not yet trying new treatments just "discovered" but not yet adequately tested. Kind, dedicated, thorough, empathic, loves medicine & his patients. His nurses have always raved about him.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Rational discussion with this man is an impossibility. In my case it was clear that the file he reviewed was another person's, or he he did no review at all. He said I had a "alchohol and drug" problem. Although he had my file containing 30+ years of medical history with no indication of A&D problems he became very rude and combative when I asked if he had reviewed it. I could go on, but enough said, THIS GUY IS A MENACE.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Beer is NOT a "Physician" in the true meaning of the word. He seems uncaring and cold. I feel that he misdiagnosed a situation. He was my primary care for about 9 months. In that time, he never took the time to ask the simple question : "How are you today ?"

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Dr. Beer has been our family physician for several years and I have never experienced any kind of rushing or rudeness - nothing of that sort at all. I've been very satisfied with the medical care I've gotten from him. His diagnoses and treatment recommendations are excellent, and I wouldn't hesitate to see him or take a child to see him.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

I love Dr. Beer an his staff! The girls out front are so fun, they make you feel like smiling even though your there not feeling well! Dr. Beer is very efficient, he listens and creates a log of every concern I have every time I see him. When I come in he always takes the time to ask me how my life is going, and is very supportive of my decisions to become healthier. I have never had a bad experience with him, I respect him very much and I am very happy he is my primary doctor!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

I have never been treated more rudely or unprofessionally than I was by this doctor. Non-existent bedside manner, did not listen to me, told me he was in a hurry, when I questioned what he was doing, he told me he "had 35 years of experience", but didn't share any of that experience by way of explaining why he wanted to treat my injury the way he did. Would not apologize when I confronted him about his rudeness.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

Dr. Beer wanted to get in and out of the room as quickly as possible. He walked away while I was still talking to him after being in the room for under five minutes.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Worst doctor their is or ever will be. Do to Dr. Beer's practicing outside of his scope, I do not have the use of my little left finger. When I informed him I was going to see another doctor and needed my records, he made a note on the records that I did not follow his directions. All I can say is, keep away from this individual.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Dr. Robert Beer's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)