Ratings for Dr. Frank D. Wright

Dr. Wright seems to really care about his patients. Excellent doctor with great bedside manner. After my colonoscopy, he took the time to explain the procedure and outcome in a way I could actually understand. I felt like I was in good hands and could trust him. Staff was great. I would highly recommend Dr. Wright.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Wright took time to explain things after my procedure was completed. Staff was great and my outcome seemed to matter to him.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Colonoscopy- In Same Day Surgery, after two days of not eating, for 6 hours due to staff scheduling error. Gave wrong findings to patient and then got mad because the patient obtained their own reports and found they had Helico-Bacter. Told everything was fine and no problems, but found out he took out two polyps. Same Day Surgery nurse made excuses for both of them. Unable to obtain reports of ohotos to see another physician for treatment and had to have another colonoscopy in order to be treated.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2007

Dr. Frank D. Wright's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Delta Dental