Ratings for Dr. George T. Favetta

HE IS VERY RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL! HE IS AN EGOMANIAC. I WILL NEVER GO TO HIM AGAIN NOR RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYBODY I KNOW! AVOID HIM AT ALL COST NOT WORTH THE TIME OR STRESS.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Dr. Favetta is absolutely gifted. I've had a tough time with veneers which were put on by another dentist years ago and they constantly fell off. After seeing Dr. Favetta for the first time, which was years ago, I have not had any problems whatsoever. Excellent "bedside manner" and just a wonderful, accommodating doctor overall. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Decent. I've been around the game of dentistry for a while and I don't enjoy his tactics or personality. All in all I don't like what I see from George. Sorry buddy.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Favetta is a polite and kind denist. His staff is very helpful on the insurance side and they do NOT over book. Which is very nice too! I rate Dr. Favetta a 9+ and his staff a 10.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2008