Ratings for Dr. Gregory J. Diehl

I don't know where to start because my experience with Dr. Diehl was an absolute god sent. I went to multiple surgery consultations for my skin disorder and every surgeon I went to didn't want to even look at me. When I went to my first consultation with Dr. Diehl I knew automatically that I was in the best hands possible. After dealing with my incurable skin condition for 10 years and walking into Dr. Diehl's office I felt weight off my shoulders instantly. Dr. Diehl and all of his staff are absolutely incredible. They genuinely care about their patients and you can tell they are in the business for all the right reasons. They make every visit to their office so lovely because of their amazing hospitality. Dr. Diehl was so honest and realistic when it came to the timeline for my procedures. He won't do something he feels isn't right. He totally underpromised and overdelivered and because of Dr. Diehl I finally have my life back. I have gained my confidence back and now I'm helping others with the same condition I had. Both surgeries I had with Dr. Diehl were so easy and the scars are barely there after 1 month. He's an absolutely humble and talented surgeon. I have not only got my confidence back but I have gained amazing people that can be compared to family in my life. The night after having my surgery Dr. Diehl even personally called me to see how I was feeling. The extent to which Dr. Diehl goes for his patients in breathtaking. I 100% would recommend Dr. Diehl to all my friends and family!!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2020

DR Diehl is not only a phenomonal surgeon but such a kind gentle person with a fantastic, warm bedside manner. He performed some difficult scar removal on my sons chest and followed up with him. He was willing to answer my sons calls whenever he had questions. I cant say enough about the nurses and office manager there as well. every person is kind and professional like Dr Diehl. Thank you so much for treating my son so well, as this was a big deal in his life!!!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

Excellent service! Operated on right hand in 2012

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Dr. Gregory J. Diehl is #1 in patient care as well as his expertise! I had AML Leukemia and went through a lot to overcome my diagnosis. Recently needed Mohs surgery and was referred by my doctor at Stony brook to see Dr. Diehl. It was truly a blessing! He is a REAL person and took care of me as if I was his own family. The office staff is wonderful, accommodating and right there the moment I needed them. I was very frightened but after meeting with Dr. Diehl - I honestly felt at ease and trusted him with my lip/chin surgery. He explained exactly what he had to do, what was going to happen and what it was going to look like after it. His constant reassurance put my family at ease and he performs miracles....I was so nervous looking deformed and the result is that you would never know I had the extensive plastic surgery I had to have on my face. I am not one to normally leave a review but am happy too. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Gregory J. Diehl, Thank you and your staff!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

If you need a plastic surgeon, look no more. Dr. Diehl is the best of the best. I had Mohs surgery on my nose, after which Dr. Diehl did a fantastic job of making everything look normal. His staff is excellent and caring as well. Too bad all doctors cannot be as caring and skilled as Dr. Diehl. Go ahead and read the rest of the comments if you must, but it will be a waste of your time. He has my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Dr Diehl and the staff always put me at ease and take the time to answer any questions I may have. Dr Diehl is detail oriented and an expert in is craft.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Dr. Diehl is the best of the best. Go to him and you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I cannot say enough about Dr. Diehl and his staff. Everyone is so friendly and warm. When you walk into the office, you feel like you are at home. Dr. Diehl has the best bedside manner of any doctor that I've ever met, to bad they all can't be like him. I've been going to Dr. Diehl for years and will not go anywhere else! Give him a try, I promise you will not regret it.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Wonderful office!I Dr. Diehl is absolutely amazing. He is honest, very professional and he has excellent beside manner. His staff is very personable, caring & accommodating. About a month ago, I was in search of a cosmetic surgeon to remove my horrible breast implants that were only implanted 2- 3 years prior. I hated them! They were too big, not symmetrical and very annoying especially when running, biking and swimming. I couldn't wait to get them out!!! I did a google search online for "cosmetic surgeons near Port Jefferson" and found Dr. Diehl. Based on his excellent reviews and recommendations from his patient's who had a breast explantation, I scheduled a consultation. I am so glad I did! Dr. Diehl made me feel extremely comfortable and was confident that my implants could be easily removed with "local anesthesia" right there in his surgical suite and I wouldnt need a breast lift. He assured me the procedure was very simple with little recovery time. I went home, discussed the cost (which was reasonable) with my husband and scheduled the procedure the next morning. One week later on Monday...those ugly implants were out! The procedure was so simple and painless and took only about 1 hour maybe a little longer from prep to finish. I walked out of the office pain free and never needed a pain pill post procedure. I am extremely happy as the results are amazing! I was initially worried that I would have sagging breasts from the large implants stretching my skin ( I went from a full D cup to a size B now) but... It's about 1 month after the procedure & my breast are back to normal and are natural. I LOVE THEM AND FEEL GREAT! It was totally worth it and I can't thank Dr. Diehl enough!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

My experience exceeded all my expectations. From my consultation until after my surgery I felt like I was VIP. I have recommended Dr. Diehl to anyone who asks. My first plastic surgery and my first dr I consulted with.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Gregory J. Diehl's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Port Jefferson Station, NY