Ratings for Dr. Mark S. Springer

WONDERFUL doctor! spends alot of time with patients,is kind and understanding. staff is friendly. Office space a bit tight. Very clean.

Submitted March 30, 2011

I found it unsettling that Dr. Springer would rarely make eye contact with me. After seeing him for years (my whole family saw him), I went to him when I was feeling depressed. I was literally in tears in his office as I explained that I could not find any joy in the holiday season due to recent stresses in my life. This is NOT my normal behavior. And yet he dismissed it as no big deal, "come back in 2 months if you are still sad." How about referral to a support group for the stresses I was having? I didn't want meds, but I did want help. Has he never heard that suicides due to depression go UP during the holidays? I will not go back.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

great doctor! If unsure of somerthing, he will look into it or refer you w/o any problem. Has some sence of humor once he gets to know you better. Very professional. Very caring. wonderful staff who is always willing to help!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2009

This Dr. is very good at what he does. If he is not sure of an issue, he will refer you to someone who does(does not let his ego get in the way like others I have been to.) Tends to be quiet at times.Very professional and has a great staff, especially his nurse Kathy.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

As first post suggests, Dr. Springer cane be quiet, but I've always taken it as thoughtful. He listens, disects what you tell him, and takes a methodical approach to conditions and has never been wrong in my experience. Seems very smart and good at his job. His staff is nice and helpful. I like him very much.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

this doctor is nice but on some days can be a little quiet and/or cranky. Usually happiest at early appointments. He usully listens, but tends to take woman's concerns about blood pressure, heart disease less serious. Great doctor for regular routine issues. Staff is mostly friendly- especially Kathy the nurse. She is his asset!!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2007

Dr. Mark S. Springer's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)